Register for a freehookup.dating Account
FreeHookup Online Dating

FreeHookup Dating Community

Never have I ever

Forum rules
Posting in the community is a great way to get profile views! However, we review each post to make sure it adheres to our guidelines. Here are some tips to help you get your posts approved by our moderators:
- Please keep posts on topic.
- Don’t post angry or hurtful comments. Personal attacks have no place on FreeHookup. It’s okay to disagree. It’s NOT okay to attack others or our moderators.
- Contribute to the conversation: only thoughtful comments that add value to the conversation will be approved. For example, if your post only says “Oh, great post!”, we may not approve it because you didn’t take the time to think about the topic and elaborate your point.

Come on, be creative! Spend a few minutes to draft a thoughtful post and weigh in!
Post a reply

Re: Never have I ever

Postby Tracy T 9 months ago

Hey FreeHookupers!

Hope your all having an incredible day out there! There are so many things that I would like to do in this world, it's hard to narrow them down to the top 1 or 2.

I would have to say open up a home for unwed pregnant teens has always been a dream of mine. Providing them a safe place to stay and teaching them life skills with a daycare facility while they complete their education, and join the working community. How exciting that would be and a challenge as well! I would also love to walk down the Run Way in New York City or, be a Model for Victoria Secrete...to old for that though. :cry:

Hoping you find what you seek,
Tracy T

Tracy T

Postby wahine_gurl2003 9 months ago

Never have I ever been married!

Wow! I feel good because I have gone skydiving and parasailing, sat on a horse and had him carry me ( horse back riding) been surfing ( suck at it), white water rafting, used to own to motorcycles...plan to buy another next year. Own my home ( well, I still have a mortgage). With all that done I still want to do tons more! Travel Europe, Asia and Africa, mountain climb, scuba dive and snow board.

Thats my Bucket List ;)

wahine_gurl2003

Postby Eric 9 months ago

seen snow :cry: one day i hope to

Eric

Postby Rick 9 months ago

Well nude beach got my attention :oops: but that guess is fantasy land, back to reality i would have to agree with cruise! get sea sick is down side, but being somewhere that is relaxing and no cares or worries just being able to enjoy the moment!! yea that's it cruise!!!!

Rick

Postby ColdBowl 9 months ago

Never have I ever..

Taken a Giraffe out to lunch
Danced the Rumba with a Chimp
Given a U.S. Senator a "wedgie"
Swung from a flying trapeze
Taken a Dr. Pepper enigma

ColdBowl

Postby shakes 9 months ago

never ate frog legs kinda want too

shakes

Postby Sarah 9 months ago

Never have I ever...done my own laundry :oops: :roll:

Sarah

Postby MsDnOK 9 months ago

..sat down at a Texas Hold'em poker tournament table.. before.. but I shall before long..

MsDnOK

Postby raymond999 9 months ago

3some lol :lol:

raymond999

Postby Gianno 9 months ago

Never have I ever, ride a motorbike nor have I dated two ladies @ the same time. (it's just wrong on so many levels) both of them. Never have I ever, swimmed in my life... just the thought of it, freaks me out.
Never have I ever, will never. do mountian climing...reason...Affraid of High-Def... :shock: . A.K.A High Death (splat) :lol:
Check you on the flipside!!!
Giancarlo Carridi 8-)

Gianno

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Random Topics