Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

why do guys always use those stupid pic up lines?

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: why do guys always use those stupid pic up lines?

Postby Alan Alpha 65 days, 12 hours ago

Joshua wrote:
Alan Alpha wrote:i wouldnt mind a girl askin me out tbh would be a turn on for me totaly :D

Me too... gah haha. what do you think of this one alf.. it might need some tweeking see if you can help.

"Sorry, you must get lots of guys come up to you, just out of interest how many go down?" ;)

thats good as is josh tbh i wont accept a blowjob unless i get to taste them at teh same time (would be a first time aswell i wanna try it :D) (goin down on a girl ofc :lol:)

Alan Alpha

Postby Joshy poshy woshy 65 days, 12 hours ago

Alan Alpha wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Alan Alpha wrote:i wouldnt mind a girl askin me out tbh would be a turn on for me totaly :D

Me too... gah haha. what do you think of this one alf.. it might need some tweeking see if you can help.

"Sorry, you must get lots of guys come up to you, just out of interest how many go down?" ;)

thats good as is josh tbh i wont accept a blowjob unless i get to taste them at teh same time (would be a first time aswell i wanna try it :D) (goin down on a girl ofc :lol:)

Hehe I'm going to use that one. i just made it up.. im a sado hehe im just sat thinking up these lines :lol:

Joshy poshy woshy

Postby Alisa 54 days, 23 hours ago

Becouse guys are supose to make the first move. Lol I love when guys use a pick up line. At least they made a move to show you that they are interested lol . With out a pick up line most wouldnt know were to begin and just not say anything too you at all. which is worse a pick up line even if lame or no one saying crap to you at all.

Alisa

Postby Kurisu 53 days, 13 hours ago

Lack of intelligence, or lack of vocabulary.

....or both. XD

Kurisu

Postby Berrilicious 51 days, 2 hours ago

I think some of the lines r kinda cute... U could be having a bad day and need a good laugh!!! :lol:

Berrilicious

Postby Simon 50 days, 10 hours ago

I personally never used a pick-up line ever, and I never will. I find them totally devoid of taste and pertinence.

There are much better ways to make first-contact with a girl than blatantly telling her something that sounds like a joke.

Nope, not my thing. Some guys can use them, not many. Most cannot and shouldn't.

Simon

Postby Dino 50 days, 3 hours ago

Any 1st sentence you say to a girl is a pick up line :P

Dino

Postby Simon 49 days, 13 hours ago

Dino wrote:Any 1st sentence you say to a girl is a pick up line :P

I beg to differ.

By pick-up line, I'm talking about pre-made catch phrases like "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together" and so on. Walking up to a girl and saying "Hi, how are you tonight? Care for some company?" is a pick-up line in your book?

To me, it sounds more like a casual conversation than some cliché sentence you use to get the girl in bed.

Simon

Postby Dino 49 days, 3 hours ago

No... you just have lame and boring pick up lines :twisted:

;)

Dino

Postby Simon 48 days, 18 hours ago

And you sure as hell don't since you're posting on an online dating website, right?

Simon

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy