Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Why can I never find a guy? I know Im pretty cute!

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Why can I never find a guy? I know Im pretty cute!

Postby Walter 4 days, 8 hours ago

I would have to narrow it down to two factors; fear and assumption. Fearing that such a beautiful woman would never go out with a guy like me ... assumption "as the gentleman said prior" she has to have a boyfriend, she is way too cute to be single. Guys ....... Yes? No?

Walter

Postby Ch1p 3 days, 19 hours ago

The Story of Two Cats

A big cat saw a little cat chasing its tail and asked, “Why are you chasing your tail so?” Said the kitten “I have learned that the best thing for a cat is happiness and that happiness is in my tail. Therefore I am chasing it and when I catch it, I shall have happiness.”

Said the old cat “My child, I too have paid attention to the problems of the universe. I too have judged that happiness is in my tail. But I have noticed that whenever I chase it, it runs away from me, but when I go about my business, it just seems to come after me wherever I go.”

Ch1p

Postby 777blondie 3 days, 18 hours ago

Ch1p wrote:The Story of Two Cats

A big cat saw a little cat chasing its tail and asked, “Why are you chasing your tail so?” Said the kitten “I have learned that the best thing for a cat is happiness and that happiness is in my tail. Therefore I am chasing it and when I catch it, I shall have happiness.”

Said the old cat “My child, I too have paid attention to the problems of the universe. I too have judged that happiness is in my tail. But I have noticed that whenever I chase it, it runs away from me, but when I go about my business, it just seems to come after me wherever I go.”

True story :D

777blondie

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 3 days, 17 hours ago

Colin wrote:
~*K0in0philia*~ wrote:Yah its the same for me.. I am not sure i am looking in the right places.. I am not stuck up at all, I am out going, not a B####.
Sometimes when I go out with my best friend I see guys that are looking at me .. I think they will come up to me but they don't.. and I just go on my night.. maybe I am old fashioned on how this should all go (dating) . I prefer a guy to advance to me I feel kind of dumb walkng up to a guy. I never know what to say.. maybe they feel the same. Are you like me? Do you feel weird going up to the guy?

I wouldn't approach you. I'd look at you and think I'm way out of your league. Rejection is a kick in the pants, especially when you get that "who do you think you are talking to me?" attitude.

Yah I can see that but I guess you will never know unless you try.. right? I dont act all unapproachable either, I am wild and crazy and friendly. And maybe if I had enough to drink i might get the guts to go up to you myself!

But I dont drink much so.. lol..
ok !!! wait.. what would a girl have to do to become approachable for you?

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Colin 3 days, 16 hours ago

~*K0in0philia*~ wrote:ok !!! wait.. what would a girl have to do to become approachable for you?

It depends. I'll assume you can make the honest determination as to whether a guy is good looking or not. If you see a guy across the room who you might be interested in, and he's not exactly the best looking guy in his group, then it might be up to you to initiate some conversation.
It doesn't matter how hot you are, if you start talking to me first then I should be able to pick up on any signals you're sending me. If you're sitting on the other side thinking "I hope he comes to talk to me" then you'll probably be unnecessarily disappointed.
You can always go up to him and ask "Do you know Bob Smith (or any name)? Because you look familiar." It might be a complete untruth, but it can always be something you can joke about later if a relationship forms.

Maybe I'm just a coward though. I just know I'm not the type to walk up to a strange woman, asking "What's your name?"

Colin

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 3 days, 13 hours ago

Colin wrote:
~*K0in0philia*~ wrote:ok !!! wait.. what would a girl have to do to become approachable for you?

It depends. I'll assume you can make the honest determination as to whether a guy is good looking or not. If you see a guy across the room who you might be interested in, and he's not exactly the best looking guy in his group, then it might be up to you to initiate some conversation.
It doesn't matter how hot you are, if you start talking to me first then I should be able to pick up on any signals you're sending me. If you're sitting on the other side thinking "I hope he comes to talk to me" then you'll probably be unnecessarily disappointed.
You can always go up to him and ask "Do you know Bob Smith (or any name)? Because you look familiar." It might be a complete untruth, but it can always be something you can joke about later if a relationship forms.

Maybe I'm just a coward though. I just know I'm not the type to walk up to a strange woman, asking "What's your name?"

Thats not telling me how to be approachable thats telling me to go up to the guy.. see Its not about looks its about the whole picture in my eye. If you catch my eye I will do things to make you notice me.. but to make you come talk to me is the problem.. how do you get the guy to come talk to you?

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Colin 3 days, 12 hours ago

Does he have to come talk to you? You can't go talk to him?

I guess it also depends on where you are, or what you're doing.

If it was me, I suppose if I saw you smiling at me a few times I might get interested. Because if someone isn't interested I don't think they're going to pay much attention to you. You might get a smile as a form of politeness once, but after that she's not going to keep it up unless she's into you.

Colin

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 3 days, 11 hours ago

Yah it is really where you are and what you are doing..and i really guess the situation carries itself as long as both parties are interested.
But yah I have gone up to guys but sometimes in certian places or if they are in big groups i won't.

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Dusk 3 days, 7 hours ago

Of the few times I have gone up to a guy I have tended to find that they are not my type of a man, not being funny but I want someone who is enough sure of them self to be confident but not the type of guy who walks up to me and thinks he is in for a sure thing (if you know what I mean), which is half the problem.

Dusk

Postby Walter 2 days, 9 hours ago

Dusk wrote:Of the few times I have gone up to a guy I have tended to find that they are not my type of a man, not being funny but I want someone who is enough sure of them self to be confident but not the type of guy who walks up to me and thinks he is in for a sure thing (if you know what I mean), which is half the problem.

Absoluty ... confidence is huge; a woman will over-look certain flaws such as not the best looking guy or tallest if you show confidence in yourself and seem to have things under control ... I've found that women do not like men who are overly self-confident but who are in control and can handle things without tucking tail and running.

Walter

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy