Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Why can I never find a guy? I know Im pretty cute!

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Why can I never find a guy? I know Im pretty cute!

Postby Colin 3 days, 11 hours ago

Now explain what you mean by "potential"....

Colin

Postby Jocelynne 3 days, 11 hours ago

well that just slipped out of my mouth...i wasn't referring to you... :?:shock::?I'm just picky that's all
Colin wrote:Now explain what you mean by "potential"....

Jocelynne

Postby tanya 3 days, 11 hours ago

hi all
i am curious why would you doubt yourself? beauty is on the inside lol na i think the same as jocelynne the good ones are either married or gay or shy or just straight players!!

tanya

Postby Colin 3 days, 8 hours ago

Jocelynne wrote:well that just slipped out of my mouth...i wasn't referring to you... :?:shock::?I'm just picky that's all
Colin wrote:Now explain what you mean by "potential"....

It's not that. It's when a woman says they see potential in a man it tells me they see what that man could be once they get a hold of them. And that's the problem, as couples get together and try to change each other the end result is one or both of them ending up unhappy and for a multitude of reasons.

Colin

Postby Intelligentleman 3 days, 1 hour ago

its funny.
im a male and i have the same problem.
why is it woman no substance seem to be hiding.
while those who do know and/or care to learn how to love a plentiful.

i think everything has its time. you know?
and its own reason. but that doesn't change the fact.
that being alone isn't a comfortable position.

Intelligentleman

Postby Jocelynne 3 days ago

ya I agree with Colin that channging the person is not good, no one gains from that. On my side it seems that the only guys who r interested in me is the types i specified and majority of the time the only thing they want is their one night :evil:.....I am not a slutty girl...don't dress sleazy and I am not going to dress like that to get a man. (Not that anyone was talking about that-just my thoughts) The way that the media portays the women/men these days, it does not do justice for the good ones.

Jocelynne

Postby Colin 2 days, 17 hours ago

Jocelynne wrote:the only thing they want is their one night :evil:

I am looking for my one night... actually I'm looking for about 18,000 one nights (50 years) with the same girl.

Colin

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 2 days, 15 hours ago

Yah its the same for me.. I am not sure i am looking in the right places.. I am not stuck up at all, I am out going, not a B####.
Sometimes when I go out with my best friend I see guys that are looking at me .. I think they will come up to me but they don't.. and I just go on my night.. maybe I am old fashioned on how this should all go (dating) . I prefer a guy to advance to me I feel kind of dumb walkng up to a guy. I never know what to say.. maybe they feel the same. Are you like me? Do you feel weird going up to the guy?

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Jocelynne 2 days, 14 hours ago

I totally agree with you koinophilia......but there have been those times when I was ballsy enough to go up to them and strike up the conversation first, if they weren't what I was looking for they would find out fast-same goes for me (what i just said in reverse) :oops::oops:But that's life I guess :D

Jocelynne

Postby Colin 2 days, 10 hours ago

~*K0in0philia*~ wrote:Yah its the same for me.. I am not sure i am looking in the right places.. I am not stuck up at all, I am out going, not a B####.
Sometimes when I go out with my best friend I see guys that are looking at me .. I think they will come up to me but they don't.. and I just go on my night.. maybe I am old fashioned on how this should all go (dating) . I prefer a guy to advance to me I feel kind of dumb walkng up to a guy. I never know what to say.. maybe they feel the same. Are you like me? Do you feel weird going up to the guy?

I wouldn't approach you. I'd look at you and think I'm way out of your league. Rejection is a kick in the pants, especially when you get that "who do you think you are talking to me?" attitude.

Colin

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy