Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Why aren't men as loyal as a dog?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Why aren't men as loyal as a dog?

Postby JohnE 3 days, 21 hours ago

Graham wrote:WALL OF AWESOME TEXT

And that's why nobody likes to get on the mic after Biz Markie. Agreed 100%.

JohnE

Postby Patch 3 days, 20 hours ago

5 top reasons why men aren't as loyal as dogs:
1) we are not dogs
2) :?
3) :?:?
4) :?:?:?
5) :?:?:?:?

8-)

Patch

Postby Crafty 2 days, 9 hours ago

Eric wrote:Loyal as dogs? Ha!!

Dogs do a good job of seperating their loyalty to their owner, and their need to breed. Anyone here tested the loyalty of their bitch when she is on heat? Or their Male mutt when confronted with one? Loyalty goes out the window for the need to bump uglies as much as possible..

I'm much more loyal than that; No one has had to toss a bucket of cold water over me to stop me randomly banging a stranger in the street ;)

Hello Eric,

R u telling me you don't care who you are banging? U just take anyone? Don't you have any morals or values? If you are much more loyal than that, you wouldn't be doing such a thing!

Crafty

Postby Crafty 2 days, 9 hours ago

Patch wrote:5 top reasons why men aren't as loyal as dogs:
1) we are not dogs
2) :?
3) :?:?
4) :?:?:?
5) :?:?:?:?

8-)

Ok, Patch, I get your point. I am not comparing men to a dog as such. It's a term I use. I base loyalty on trust and honesty which I are yet to find in a man I meet. To me it hasn't mattered what kind of man I have met, they all seem to be hiding something. Now, why is that? Why is it that men can't say the truth about themselves? Why pretend you are someone else? I always find out sooner or later and for me it doesn't matter how long I've been with a person. Once a person have not been loyal to be they are out the door!

Crafty

Postby Eric 2 days, 9 hours ago

Crafty wrote:

Dogs do a good job of seperating their loyalty to their owner, and their need to breed. Anyone here tested the loyalty of their bitch when she is on heat? Or their Male mutt when confronted with one? Loyalty goes out the window for the need to bump uglies as much as possible..

I'm much more loyal than that; No one has had to toss a bucket of cold water over me to stop me randomly banging a stranger in the street ;)

Hello Eric,

R u telling me you don't care who you are banging? U just take anyone? Don't you have any morals or values? If you are much more loyal than that, you wouldn't be doing such a thing!
héhé, No, I was simply saying the subject line is silly. Animals by nature are not monogamous, nor ate they loyal to their master or partner... In fact there has been some interesting research into mating/nesting habits of birds which show monogamous tendancies. It's been found that while a lot of birds ofter pair for life, genetic testing of the offspring show that they aren't usually the paired male. The female uses the male for the father figure, the guardian, but still looks for the local stud for the genetic strength!! lol

As for my morals...I have high standards with regard to fidelity, dont accept anything else frommy partner or myself....so pretty much invert everything you wrote and we're about spot on ;)

Eric

Postby Árni 1 day, 13 hours ago

Why aren't men as loyal as dogs?

Why aren't women as loyal as bitches? Oh, right.. a bitch will do the dirty with any dog that comes along.. never mind.

Árni

Postby Crafty 1 day, 5 hours ago

Eric wrote:
Crafty wrote:

Hello Eric,

héhé, No, I was simply saying the subject line is silly. Animals by nature are not monogamous, nor ate they loyal to their master or partner... In fact there has been some interesting research into mating/nesting habits of birds which show monogamous tendancies. It's been found that while a lot of birds ofter pair for life, genetic testing of the offspring show that they aren't usually the paired male. The female uses the male for the father figure, the guardian, but still looks for the local stud for the genetic strength!! lol

As for my morals...I have high standards with regard to fidelity, dont accept anything else frommy partner or myself....so pretty much invert everything you wrote and we're about spot on ;)

Well, Eric, I think we are pretty much spot on. I had a good laugh about the birds...lol

Crafty

Postby Patch 15 hours, 17 minutes ago

Crafty wrote:Ok, Patch, I get your point. I am not comparing men to a dog as such. It's a term I use. I base loyalty on trust and honesty which I are yet to find in a man I meet. To me it hasn't mattered what kind of man I have met, they all seem to be hiding something. Now, why is that? Why is it that men can't say the truth about themselves? Why pretend you are someone else? I always find out sooner or later and for me it doesn't matter how long I've been with a person. Once a person have not been loyal to be they are out the door!

Sorry, I was being deliberately dry & sarcastic 8-)

This is one of many threads I see on the FreeHookup boards making the implication that failings of the few are the weight we all as men have to bear...*some* men that *you* have encountered have revealed themselves to be dis-loyal and untrustworthy; I'm sure that there are as many woman who have accomplished the same! 8-)

These threads serve little purpose other than to advertise to the community you think all of us blokes are b*stards (though perhaps to differing extents)...I'm not so sure this is a wise tactic to find your prefect man ;)

Patch

Previous

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy