Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Why aren't men as loyal as a dog?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Why aren't men as loyal as a dog?

Postby Crafty 6 days, 7 hours ago

Deep wrote:It's a mutual understanding between the genders and their passion for one another matters..

What does loyalty means..?? There are many couples out there who are happy with each other and stayed together till death. It can only be possible with Love. Every person can be happy if they can put their ego's aside and talk. Talking alone solves about 99% of the problems.

Its better to stop thinking I love him/her so much then he/she does.. that's where the entire problem comes. Respect for others views and freedom can alone help any relation. Its must be a two way thing..

Thank you for saying this. What you have said here is something that I can't get through to men in general, at least for the ones I have met in my life. I keep asking what they are looking for in a person and all I seem to get is "sex". They are only after one thing. As for me sex would be last thing on my mind when it comes to meeting someone. Friendship, understanding, loyalty and respect is a must in a man for me. Being loyal to someone is being trustworthy and open about everything, understanding each other and it is a two way thing. Very hard though when the other person can't seem to communicate and "the ego" always seem to get in the way. So, YES, if men could delete that when they are having a serious conversation with a woman it would be a great thing, if I should ever be so lucky.

Last but least, if your dog was humping you. It means "the dog was trying to be boss over you!". My dogs have never humped me nor anyone at all, see they are loyal, they respect me, protect me and are great companions.

So woof woof woof and grrrrrrrrrrr

Crafty

Postby Jason 6 days, 7 hours ago

Crafty wrote:You might think it is sad that I am asking such a question, but to me it is a must that a man is loyal. I have not met a man yet that are.
Yep, and I do own dogs and love dogs. They are very much a great part of me and I have a very good understanding of them, but what I want to know is whether there are men out there that are loyal (as a dog).

First of all, you are comparing 2 different things. IM sure you dont want your man raising his leg on every corner of your house. Problem is, not every man is right for you, you just have to choose the "one" best fitting for your lifestyle and needs. Its the same problem men have finding the "right" woman, remember to be patient.
Last edited by Jason on 6 days, 7 hours ago, edited 1 time in total.

Jason

Postby TheBusiness 6 days, 7 hours ago

great lil read here.. though i'm part dog lol

TheBusiness

Postby Jason 6 days, 7 hours ago

TheBusiness wrote:great lil read here.. though i'm part dog lol

thats funny, I was thinking the same thing, except for raising the leg around every corner to piss

Jason

Postby pw19289 6 days, 7 hours ago

Okay, can i ask How does a woman know when a man will be as loyal as a dog??
If we meat a mans basic needs just like a dogs shouldnt he be loyal??

"meat" was an accident , should be "meet"

pw19289

Postby Crafty 6 days, 6 hours ago

JD wrote:It's bad enough you are comparing us to a dog, but a dog is just an animal with no free will which can be broken into submission for a treat. Men are not meant to be broken into submission for a treat or for your personal entertainment. We are human beings. We will not do tricks on command because you tell us too. So why would you want a man who does everything on command? Why is that appealing to you? How can he be passionate and romantic when all he does is keep his head down waiting for your next command? Why must YOU be in control all the time?

There is nothing wrong with a dominant woman. Hell, I like a woman with some dominance in her, but to want to break her man down to being nothing more than an animal is unhealthy in a relationship, and just wrong. A relationship takes two people to work together, not a master and a slave.

Hello JD,

I am only talking about "loyalty" here. Not how a dog interact and what dogs do to be pleased etc. I would never want to control a man. I am easy going and pretty much let a man do his own things. I don't ask for much time when it comes to a man. In fact I am not quite sure how I shall go about when it comes to a man. If I spend little time with them, not ringing them they go mad and when I keep it all up it's too much. Nothing I do seem to be right. I am not a person who command people, I am far from that.

I know there is a big difference in humans and animals, but the basics between us are more or less the same.

Falcor, dogs are not stupid. Dogs are very smart. They know a lot more than we think. In fact a heck of a lot more. You probably don't like dogs/animals or not owned one yourself to be saying such a thing. And they don't do anything for affection. To think about it, it's a bit like men doing anything for sex!

###rtinez, I already got a dog, I got two. Taking chances with the men, I do that all the time. I lay all the cards on the table when I meet them. Men should know where they stand with me straight away. I have not met the right one yet, I know that. In fact it seems I only meet men that are only after one thing. I don't understand why men can't except that I want to get to know them as friends first. Men I have met take that as an insult, why is that? Why is it, men are straight on to the physical side of things straight away?

Justin Petrick, I can't have met a man. Wonder what they were though? I don't think very highly of men due to the experiences I have had with them. Men come across to me as desperate beasts who wants sex and one night stands. I start talking about what I want in a man. I tell them they need to be open with me, so a good communicator, loyal, trustworthy and that I need to get to know them as friends first. To me it's been friends last a life time and men they come and go. I find it so hard to trust men, been through so much crap with men. The last 2 I met were total cowards, jerks and I call them assholes. I know for sure though, when I meet the right man, he will be there for my life time. So could you tell me what a real man is? Men are confusing and I can't work them out.

Louie, I am only comparing men to dogs in one way. "LOYALTY". I have not met a man that are loyal, nor has he been trustworthy. I take being loyal and trustworthy to be a BIG part of what I am looking for. It's hard to find that someone now a days, I am wondering at all if there are any that are that. I know a lot about animals, especially dogs. It's something I am interested in. And my dogs are a big part of me. I have even told myself, if the person I meet can't get along with them, the man is the one to leave. There is no way in the world I would get rid of my dogs to be with a man. For me in a relationship there has to be friendship, communication, loyalty and trust. If that can't be accomplished, there is to be no man in my life. My life is not all about finding a man. I got many male friends. Come to think about it, why is it that they have all those qualities and someone that I date and have a relationship with can't get it?

"You must give me space to be my own person, accept and respect my spiritual beliefs, whether you share them or not, share my desire to have/adopt children, willing to share my interests and passions, be able to forget about money and focus on the important parts of life, be willing to explore your sexual desires with passion and understanding, be good at walking and listening, be "attractive" by most current standards, be gentle and kind, mainly enjoys staying in together and having quiet evenings alone or with close friends, not lie to anyone-especially not me, gamble, be clean, not swear and use inappropriate language/humor, not see material items as a measure of success, not find fault with everyone and everything, not take advantage of people, not use illegal recreational drugs and you must not be someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 6"2 TALL!" are some of the things I am looking for in a man.

When I get a wink wink and decides to contact the person, I don't rush into meeting that person. I need to communicate with that person for a little while whether it is through email/### or phone. I don't meet up with a guy if he doesn't want the same as I do. A question men find hard to answer is "What do you want out of this?". I don't want men to tell me they want to sleep with me. I am sick of that. So hope this have cleared your mind a bit as to why I have asked the question why men aren't as loyal as a dog.

Crafty

pw19289 wrote:Okay, can i ask How does a woman know when a man will be as loyal as a dog??
If we meat a mans basic needs just like a dogs shouldnt he be loyal??

"meat" was an accident , should be "meet"

I would think if we met a mans basic needs, he would be loyal. But that has not happen to me yet. Being loyal is being honest and that means no lies. I find men just say things you want to hear. I am not one of those women who wants to hear all that. I want men to tell me the truth!

Crafty

Postby Lj 6 days, 6 hours ago

have you tried classical conditioning?

if you are talking in terms of animalistic behaviour, if there is something in which an animal doesnt like, or finds threatening, they will attempt to alert attention to it with barks and aggressive gestures. continue to ignore it and the mammal might bare its fangs. on the flip side to this, if you want to dominate what is supposed to be a vow of equal power, you reward good behavior with... oh i dont know, sex or something? if you manage to make them a dependent, and they do bad, you voice it and they dont get the treat, an animal has the right to seek else where for an easily obtainable "treat".

Lj

Postby pw19289 6 days, 6 hours ago

I was just trying to help her with her question, its not meant to be literal, but just an analogy ive never treated any man like a dog and not from personal experience but from friends, Most of the men that ive known who have cheated, seem to have everything, a good woman, freedom, etc... why??

pw19289

pw19289 wrote:I was just trying to help her with her question, its not meant to be literal, but just an analogy ive never treated any man like a dog and not from personal experience but from friends, Most of the men that ive known who have cheated, seem to have everything, a good woman, freedom, etc... why??

I have never treated a man like a dog myself and never will. Yes, men that cheat seem to have everything. To me it's like being bad is good. Most bad guys do have a woman in their life, but I am not sure if the woman likes being in the relationship. I find too often women stay in the relationship, too scared to leave etc. I am not afraid of telling what I think of men and having a discussion.

I guess we are all meant to find Mr Right, the question is how many men do we have to meet to find him? Loyal Prince Charming, crap indeed. Don't think there are such a man as that in today's world!

Crafty

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy