Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

why are guys so judgemental???

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

why are guys so judgemental???

Postby JESSY. 21 days, 16 hours ago

is it becouse use wanna have perfect looking gfd to show off too ur mates?

JESSY.

Re: why are guys so judgemental???

Postby Tricky 21 days, 7 hours ago

Everyone is judgmental, not simply males. Wanting to have an attractive partner is not a crime unless taken to the extreme. Looks matter to everyone and anyone who says they don't is a liar. It is impossible to be happy with the person you choose to be with if you do not enjoy looking at them. It is, unfortunately, the truth we have to deal with.

However, there is a scale of acceptance that people use. People will easily overlook horrible qualities in a person if they are more attractive than themselves. While, on the contrary, they will not give extra credit for amazing qualities for someone who they feel they look better than. For example, a ditzy yet gorgeous girl normally gets her idiocy overlooked due to her appearance; while a fairly unattractive girl who is intelligent gets no 'extra' recognition for being smart.

I am not saying everyone is horrible about it, but EVERYONE has somewhat of a judgmental side. Personally, more attractive girls catch my eye more often than an average girl but (using the 10 scale) I would choose an intelligent, driven "5-7" over an idiotic, clueless "8-10".

Just my opinion, but it logical in every aspect.

Tricky

Postby Crosseyed luke 21 days, 5 hours ago

yes I want a girl that looks good. But I know a very plain looking girl that if she was avable I would love to make her mine, Because she has the most possitive attude and is just a joy to be around she lites up the hole room. so looks are not everything.

Crosseyed luke

Postby JESSY. 20 days, 17 hours ago

Yeahh very good point!
I wasent saying woman arnt Judgmental becouse i no am
I just wanted to no y guys are,
Couse i think guys care abit more what there misses looks like witch isnt a bad thing,
Like u said if u dont like what u see on the out side it is kinda hard to see all the quiltys on the inside
people always usally end up with there own type anyway.

JESSY.

Postby Jose Luis 20 days, 17 hours ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jose Luis

Postby NBMaritimer 19 days, 2 hours ago

JESSY. wrote:is it becouse use wanna have perfect looking gfd to show off too ur mates?

Would you rather have a guy that doesn't find you attractive and never tells you how beautiful you are???

NBMaritimer

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy