FreeHookup

Community

White Or Black ?

Moderator: Sarshet

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: White Or Black ?

Postby Derek on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 am

Just to set the record straight....I like all women. the majority of women in my past has been white, however, I like all women that know how to treat a man. Now some of you that say that it doesnt matter....well lets say it was you sister or cousin Or even mother...would you mind then? Not to be a confontational situation but views seem to change in that situation....I respect all women and views....but fellas lets keep it real!!!!!

Derek

Postby Alan on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 am

PaulPaim wrote:well i tried both kind and black or white are freaks so there is no difference

I would like to know what he means by freaks, black white big small, it does not matter to me, it is what is on the inside that counts, my brother use to live in South Africa, he has been married to two black lady's.

Alan

Postby Alan on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:19 am

Derek wrote:Just to set the record straight....I like all women. the majority of women in my past has been white, however, I like all women that know how to treat a man. Now some of you that say that it doesnt matter....well lets say it was you sister or cousin Or even mother...would you mind then? Not to be a confontational situation but views seem to change in that situation....I respect all women and views....but fellas lets keep it real!!!!!

My sister was going out with a black man, and they was going to get married, it just did not work out for them, but they are still the best of friends. :D

Alan

Previous

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy