Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Which side of the bed?

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Which side of the bed?

Postby Kees 149 days, 3 hours ago

Just a curiousity I guess, and a general one directed at both guys and galls. In case of a bouble bed, which side do you sleep on? Strangely enough I find myself on the left side in each relationship and I just noticed that in many movies this is the same... the man on the left, the woman on the right. Is this some sort of unwritten rule?

Kees

Re: Which side of the bed?

Postby Geraldine 149 days, 3 hours ago

Well in South Africa its different, I am always on the left hand side of bed. Even when alone in my bed.

Geraldine

Postby Kees 149 days, 3 hours ago

Hehehe, looking at it in which way? Standing in front of it or lying on it...

Kees

Postby Geraldine 149 days, 2 hours ago

Lying on it ...hehe

Geraldine

Postby Kees 149 days, 2 hours ago

Nice one! So if we would end up in the same bed, we'd end up fighting for the same pillow. But it could be very cozy.

But seriously, have a look in the movies and I wonder about any others... Even if I fall asleep on the right side of the bed... I wake up on the left side...

Kees

Postby Geraldine 149 days, 2 hours ago

Ok I shall do that! but how do you end up on the left after starting on the right? What do you do with your partner?

Every man I have shared a bed with, always went for the right side of bed..........strange

Geraldine

Postby Kees 149 days, 1 hour ago

Mmmm... my bed is big and has been empty for a while... I am the sole occupant of this heavenly piece of furniture... With a partner... I guess that I would have to get used to bed manners or just stick to the side that I am used to... the left...

Kees

Postby Geraldine 149 days ago

Well think you should go out to bars and take someone home with you before you find someone permanent in your life to enable you to practise those manners

Geraldine

Postby Marion 148 days, 22 hours ago

apparently...women use to sleep right side..and men left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but why ? still wandering ....
I personaly sleep right side anytime, anybed, any...whatever ....

Marion

Postby Kees 148 days, 14 hours ago

Geraldine wrote:Well think you should go out to bars and take someone home with you before you find someone permanent in your life to enable you to practise those manners

Hehehe... I go to bars to get a few drinks, talk with some friends and generally leave with the folks I went with... I do not tend to pick up my dates in bars... nor ask them what side of the bed they sleep in... I dropped that Q here... As a chat up line I'd probably end up with a broken nose or a black eye.... Not taking that risk... ;)

Kees

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy