Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Which side of the bed?

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Which side of the bed?

Postby Geraldine 120 days, 7 hours ago

Well I am willing to compromise on this, if my partner is used to sleeping on the left, I will try sleeping on the right with my special pillow....

Geraldine

Postby babydoll 120 days, 5 hours ago

one man is chivalrous--always sleep on the side closest to the door :P
one man "lusty" "It has a dual advantage:" :oops:
Interesting twist going on here.......................

babydoll

Postby Bobby 120 days, 5 hours ago

[quote="babydoll"]one man is chivalrous--always sleep on the side closest to the door :P
one man "lusty" "It has a dual advantage:" :oops:

:lol:

Bobby

Postby Kees 118 days, 16 hours ago

Hehehe, I have found the perfect solution... two single beds and three exit doors in the room... This should ensure a good night sleep and if you do want to fluff up the duvet... you can choose either one of the beds... :idea:

Kees

Postby Morning 118 days, 15 hours ago

Honestly, I say whoever gets to their preferred side of the bed first wins. I usually sleep on the left since my bed's against the wall and I pretty much pin myself to the wall when I sleep. ( I like that weird little hole you can fall into or it kind of 'hammocks' you.) If the wall was on the right side of the bed though, I probably would sleep on the right just to be next to the wall. So...yeah, whatever. If both partner's like the left side or right side, I say whoever gets to it first wins. XD

Morning

Postby babydoll 118 days, 8 hours ago

Kees, do you live in a castle????
how many doors can one room have???
and where would you place the beds.???
fluff up the duvet indeed! :lol:

babydoll

Postby Bobby 118 days, 7 hours ago

Morning wrote:Honestly, I say whoever gets to their preferred side of the bed first wins. I usually sleep on the left since my bed's against the wall and I pretty much pin myself to the wall when I sleep. ( I like that weird little hole you can fall into or it kind of 'hammocks' you.) If the wall was on the right side of the bed though, I probably would sleep on the right just to be next to the wall. So...yeah, whatever. If both partner's like the left side or right side, I say whoever gets to it first wins. XD

Well some people like supports. it givers a strange cozy, proctetive feeling. I like it too sometimes :)

Bobby

Postby Geraldine 115 days, 5 hours ago

Bobby wrote:[Well some people like supports. it givers a strange cozy, proctetive feeling. I like it too sometimes :)

I agree with you Bobby....when my partner is not around, use a pillow as a substitute for him....

Geraldine

Postby Kees 115 days, 2 hours ago

babydoll wrote:Kees, do you live in a castle????
how many doors can one room have???
and where would you place the beds.???
fluff up the duvet indeed! :lol:

Hehehe, Yeah, I am the king of my castle... ;)

One room can have quite a few doors... one leading to the hallway, another leading outside and again another one to another room and if it has a door in three walls.. the one without the door is the one where you put the bed.. :idea:

Kees

Postby Amy 113 days, 14 hours ago

i start to realize i always end up on the right when i sleep with man.I wonder if with woman,where she'll put me? :)but once i was on the left,my best friend in the middle and her boyfriend on the right :D

Amy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy