Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Which side of the bed?

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Which side of the bed?

Postby Kees 134 days, 10 hours ago

So what is it about women and four poster beds? I can see only one good reason for those posts being there and that is not very romantic...

ps. Woke up in the middle this morning... not bad... with the sun in my face... what a way to wake up to a new day.

Kees

Postby Geraldine 134 days, 9 hours ago

Sun in your face? that must have been amazing...

Kees wrote:So what is it about women and four poster beds? I can see only one good reason for those posts being there and that is not very romantic...

hahaha not romantic but rather useful for those purposes...I think its because four poster beds were in all the fairy tales and you know we are all Cinderella deep inside..

Geraldine

Postby Kees 134 days, 7 hours ago

Princesses indeed...

Kees

Postby Janine 134 days, 6 hours ago

See the middle of the bed is the best. You are right and wrong Geraldine, right because that net does look dreamy always wanted one. But I never wanted to be Cinderella... I always wanted to be Red Ridinghood or the Fairy Godmother.. Thats until I saw Shrek of course.

Janine

Postby babydoll 133 days, 18 hours ago

Hey all,
I tried getting into the right side of the bed and sleeping on that side-incidentally i woke up in the morning on the other side of the bed. lucky there wasnt some lovely chap in there otherwise i may have bulldozed my way over him in the middle of the night.(darn, another solo nite alone!!!)
my cat Tabitha has taken to sleeping with me at night since i moved into my new house. i guess it gives her comfort.
I love cats-they are enigmatic ,charismatic, individualistic characters that only love you if THEY want to. Kees you are lucky that the cats love your sleeping energy-plus mens body heat is higher than womens???
Lets see what tonight holds.
Ciao-Irene :lol:

babydoll

Postby Kees 131 days, 10 hours ago

Hehehe, heya Irene... I have never been too keen on sharing the bed with animals... ehhh, the four legged variety. Cats just seem to be sleeping all the time. Right now I have the neighbours tiger on the sofa and both black cats in the washing machine.... yep, they like sleeping on the dirty laundry... The other cats have been banned from the house and I have closed the cat flaps.

About body heat... only when I am angry... that is when steam comes out of my eyes and ears... and my exes have always have cold hands and feet... which made me wonder why they wanted to keep those in the bed... and why they would always use me to warm them up... horrid...

Kees

Postby Tony 124 days, 19 hours ago

Kees wrote:Just a curiousity I guess, and a general one directed at both guys and galls. In case of a bouble bed, which side do you sleep on? Strangely enough I find myself on the left side in each relationship and I just noticed that in many movies this is the same... the man on the left, the woman on the right. Is this some sort of unwritten rule?

I always sleep on the side closest to the door. If something were to happen, I feel as though I should be between my women and whatever problem.

Even while asleep, your job is to protect her.

Tony

Postby babydoll 124 days, 15 hours ago

Fantastic comment Tony-chivalry is still alive and kicking.
Awesome :lol:

ps, I did see you wrote women instead of woman-ha!

babydoll

Postby Kees 124 days, 12 hours ago

Nice one Tony... so in my case... the door faces the bed, not on the right, nor on the left... but straight in front of it...Would you sleep in the middle? Which side would your woman/women sleep on?

Kees

Postby Bobby 120 days, 15 hours ago

well i prefer my woman on my left side. It has a dual advantage: she is close to the heart & right hand free to....... :lol:

Bobby

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy