Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Which is better?? Older guys or younger guys??

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: Which is better?? Older guys or younger guys??

Postby Suki 26 days, 19 hours ago

Aakanksha wrote:I think its not a matter of age number/being younger or older then a girl , but as an individual himself , a boy can act as a mature person even if he is younger then you and a boy can act like a kid even if he is older then you.....thats what i have noticed among my male friends ......

agree!!!!

Suki

Postby Omid 26 days, 6 hours ago

older guys definitely. guys are better with age. goes with the territory.

Omid

Postby Beautiful Dȫll 9 days, 2 hours ago

charlestoniandroider wrote:i dated both younger and older than me.
the younger one as a year too young
and the older one would make me feel like a kid sometimes...bullshit i said. i cannot be expected to behave at her level it was boring

Fuck that Menchi!
Carlos you are the boring one! some times youger guys just don't know what they want, and just do what mom and dad say! And by the way they don't have money to hang out so u need to pay, if someone is gonna date a younger guy, just be sure that he knows what he want, an be sure that is a nice and funny guy.... well me be if he is a little bit older is better...

Fucking charlestoniandroider, i dont want u to behave at my level I just want you to be ur self and have funn with u idiot!!! Youuuuu Mom's baby!!!!!

Beautiful Dȫll

Postby David 3 days, 22 hours ago

Depends what you want? If you want just someone to have fun with then you are best with a younger but if you want something alot more meaningful and someone who will respect you and be honest with you then your best with an older guy. Yet it varies with the guys too and in that i just sterotypied.

David

Postby JESSY. 3 days, 18 hours ago

Older guys,
id never go for a guy younger than me simply becouse guys dont want to settle down..
so buy going for older guys its like there more at ur mature level.
And no girl wants a guy who doesnt no wat he wants,
chicks dig guys that can give them something in life and younger guys dont have much to offer.

JESSY.

Postby mary-jane 3 days, 12 hours ago

it all depends on who u are and what u like

mary-jane

Postby Ovidiu 3 days, 12 hours ago

I think the best thing you could do is to date guys of your age... , maybe you will say that older guys have more experience and stuff...but who the hell needs that experience....if you are young ..just do it...if not...just dream how it was when you where young. Cheers

Ovidiu

Postby Colin 3 days, 8 hours ago

It all depends...

If I'm a younger guy then I say younger is better. But if I'm an older guy then older is definitely better.

Colin

Postby Shane 3 days, 8 hours ago

Should this really be on Ask a guy would have thought it would have been better on Ask a girl they would know :D:D

Shane

Previous

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy