FreeHookup

Community

where is the best place to meet a guy?

Moderator: Sarshet

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

where is the best place to meet a guy?

Postby ~Missy~ on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 am

where is a good place to meet a guy? and could we have answers other that a bar or club?

~Missy~

Re: where is the best place to meet a guy?

Postby Dino on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 am

There is no best place. Sure we maybe have loads in common, but we are not all the same. There is no top secret underground bunker where all of us guys hang out. Well, closest you would get is a football match, but kill me if I ever heard anyone hooking up at a football match :lol:Though I bet some yelling and cursing would get ya some attention and even a drink or two after the game, but you really have to be with your HEART at it (the cursing and yelling part, I mean of course) :D

Looking for a geekish guy - hang around game stores and PC hardware stores or something. Want more athlete guy - try signing up to your local gym, book worm - library and book stores. See where I'm going?

Best I can tell ya is BE OUT THERE.

Dino

Postby Averel on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 am

Anyplace you are dear!!!!!!Any other places are not relevant to you :)

Averel

Postby Mandelbug on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:49 pm

The best place to find someone is somewhere that YOU are happy being, whether it be a recreation club, nightclub, pub/bar so long as YOU are happy you should shine and find someone

Mandelbug

Postby Paul on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Mark wrote:The best place to find someone is somewhere that YOU are happy being, whether it be a recreation club, nightclub, pub/bar so long as YOU are happy you should shine and find someone

Absolutely Spot on Mark, this goes for vice-versa as well!

Paul

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy