Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

WHERE DO GUYS LIKE PERCINGS (on girls)?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

WHERE DO GUYS LIKE PERCINGS (on girls)?

Postby TessaM 3 days, 3 hours ago

My question is what kind of percings on a girl is a turnoff and what kind of piercings guys think are totally hott.
I was thinking of getting a belly botton pericing,...but some of my friends say it depends on the guy and that to some guys, its gross. WHERE DO GUYS LIKE PERCINGS ON GIRLS AND WHY???
There are lots of places,... ear (how many?), belly botton (stud?), tongue or no tongue?, eyebrow?????.......[/b]

TessaM

Re: WHERE DO GUYS LIKE PERCINGS (on girls)?

Postby Yamuk Prens 3 days, 2 hours ago

belly button or tongue but my favorite is tongue coz it looks really hot !!!

Yamuk Prens

Postby Sharad 3 days, 2 hours ago

I don't mind a tongue piercing, but then again it depends on the lass. As for a piercing on her belly button, that drives me absolutely crazy! I LOVE IT! :lol:

Hope that helps!

Sharad

Postby Chris 3 days, 1 hour ago

I agree w/ the guys above; but, based on your profile picture, it looks like your belly button is already pierced? I also believe that a small diamond nose piercing is pretty sexy. Nipples, I can take it or leave it... Eyebrow looks okay on some women. Beyond that, I don't get into all the other facial piercings.

Chris

Postby JohnW 3 days, 1 hour ago

TessaM wrote:My question is what kind of percings on a girl is a turnoff and what kind of piercings guys think are totally hott.
I was thinking of getting a belly botton pericing,...but some of my friends say it depends on the guy and that to some guys, its gross. WHERE DO GUYS LIKE PERCINGS ON GIRLS AND WHY???
There are lots of places,... ear (how many?), belly botton (stud?), tongue or no tongue?, eyebrow?????.......[/b]

A nice belly botton pericing is very hot! :Dnipples is hot in certain situations ;):oops::Da smal ring in one eyebrow is nice but no more on the face for me, ears 1-2 each side, no more! toungue makes you talk funny :lol:
Well, that's how I like it ;):D

JohnW

Postby Xavi 3 days ago

For me, tongue piercings are out, I just dont like them much at all, belly button is simply the cutest!

Xavi

Postby Richard 2 days, 20 hours ago

Belly button is ok, ears too of course. Tongue im ok with, though its very unhygienic. Eyebrows hmmmm if its a little stud. None on face, nipples or genitals though!

Richard

Postby Árni 2 days, 20 hours ago

It really depends on the woman for me. Some faces can pull off various facial piercings, but others can not. Outside the face I don't like any piercings except for the belly button. That's very cute and fun to play with (using the tongue, mind you). 8-)

Árni

Postby Deep 2 days ago

nose, ears.. and ofcourse belly button is awesomely sexy

Deep

Postby TheBusiness 3 hours, 39 minutes ago

girls + percings = yum

TheBusiness

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy