Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What should I think?

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

What should I think?

Postby Heather 151 days, 15 hours ago

Ok the last two guys I dated said I was a great women, deserve great things. Was the best girl they have ever dated. But funny thing neither one is with me. So is there something I should do as a female to make them stay no matter what? I did not date them at the same time! Just last two guys and some past relationships have also ended that way.

Heather

Re: What should I think?

Postby AlisonF 151 days, 2 hours ago

The hard truth is that neither one was that into you. It happens to us all at some stage. Keep your head up high and your heart open. I'm a firm believer that the right one is out there. Always keep in the back of your mind that some men will say what they think you want to hear...

AlisonF

Re: What should I think?

Postby rketch13 39 days, 3 hours ago

Not sure how long your relationships lasted with those two, but just by asking the question you are assuming the problem. Maybe your not the one with the issue... I've always tried to make things right inhouse first then invite people over. If you get yourself straight and you know your life is in check then the issue must be on the outside. Hope that makes sense to you !!!

rketch13

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy