FreeHookup

Community

What should I do?

Moderator: Sarshet

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

What should I do?

Postby Angel on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:13 pm

I like this guy and we have not been going out that long and he told me he was going thow something what should I do wate tell he comes arond or just live him alone. HELP

Angel

Re: What should I do?

Postby Chloe on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:21 am

Angel wrote:I like this guy and we have not been going out that long and he told me he was going thow something what should I do wate tell he comes arond or just live him alone. HELP

Hi ya!
I think your best option is to just say to him that if he needs you, you'll be there, to listen or whatever, but until then you will wait for him till he sorts himself out. If you really like this guy then be patient, and if he likes you a lot back then he would really apreciate the fact your being understanding.

Hope this helps, good luck!
C

Chloe

Postby Anne on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:38 pm

If I was "going through something" and had someone in my life that I loved, I would not push them away. That's when I would want them more than ever. It sounds like the "ït's not you, it's me"' line. I would focus my energy on finding someone who appreciates you.

Anne

Postby tarun on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 am

hey hi
well its not just a advice but also a truth give him some time if turn to u its gr8 .............but otherwise its not bad for u as u wont loose wo just know u and he will loose one who liked him..........

tarun

Postby Laura on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:53 pm

I would leave him be and let him sort his stuff out. Keep looking for someone that is ready for you. Dont spend your whole time working with him and waiting. It can get heavy, hurtful and long. In the end it may not work out anyway.

Laura

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy