Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Postby Twistie 54 days ago

I am classed as a big girl. I am a size 16 to 18. So I really want to know what is wrong with a big girl? We can still love and feel. Just cause we are big does not mean that we do not like the same things as slim girls. So what is with that? Someone please let me know.

Twistie

Re: What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Postby Colin 53 days, 21 hours ago

It's a matter of preference. And some guys feel that an overweight woman is a sign of laziness.

Colin

Postby Twistie 53 days, 20 hours ago

Colin wrote:It's a matter of preference. And some guys feel that an overweight woman is a sign of laziness.

I find that just typical. What happen though if she goes to a gym. As I do. Some people are born with problems and they can't lose the weight It is a bit like small people that can not put weight on. What. are we to give up on hoping to find that someone like everybody else? A person should love that person for what is on the insides not on the outsides.

Twistie

find that just typical. What happen though if she goes to a gym. As I do. Some people are born with problems and they can't lose the weight It is a bit like small people that can not put weight on. What. are we to give up on hoping to find that someone like everybody else? A person should love that person for what is on the insides not on the outsides.

Twistie

Postby Colin 53 days, 20 hours ago

Twistie wrote:
Colin wrote:It's a matter of preference. And some guys feel that an overweight woman is a sign of laziness.

I find that just typical. What happen though if she goes to a gym. As I do. Some people are born with problems and they can't lose the weight It is a bit like small people that can not put weight on. What. are we to give up on hoping to find that someone like everybody else? A person should love that person for what is on the insides not on the outsides.

What you see on the outside determines how likely someone is to get to know you on the inside.

I'm just sayin'...

Colin

Well then, people need to take that chance. To find out about that person first. And not just assume the worst.

Twistie

Postby Colin 53 days, 20 hours ago

I don't know what else to tell you.

I know for myself, if I'm looking through pictures I don't really look at the heavy women. I'm not looking for very thin girls, but at the same time I'm not looking for the other extreme either.

Colin

Ok, then what do men think is "extreme". I suppose that would depend on the bloke, would it not?

Twistie

Postby Twistie 53 days, 19 hours ago

Ok then. What am I supposed to do? Wait til I have lost all the weight that I want to lose before trying to look for someone. Are you supposed to put that in your profile? I am very pleased with my own weight lose.

Twistie

Postby Colin 53 days, 19 hours ago

Twistie wrote:Ok, then what do men think is "extreme". I suppose that would depend on the bloke, would it not?

Different guys have different tastes and standards. I can't tell you when that line is crossed for me, as I think it's a case-by-case type of thing. You don't have any body shots in your pics, so I can't tell you where I think you are.

Colin

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy