Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Postby luvly bobby 51 days, 8 hours ago

Well i don't think there is something particularly wrong being big. It depends on the genetic body structure also. I also don't believe in stereo type beauty. I prefer a healthy sensual woman having some substance.
Rather than concentrating on getting slim/fat, the emphasis should be on keeping healthy! :D

luvly bobby

Postby Twistie 51 days, 7 hours ago

I like the way you think "bond slave". Big is beautiful.

Twistie

Postby Bond Slave 51 days, 6 hours ago

Twistie wrote:I like the way you think "bond slave". Big is beautiful.

Thank you ver much. Hope you have a wonderful time wearing your confidence. It is the sexiest garment that a women can wear.

Bond Slave

Postby Loretta Lucia 51 days, 6 hours ago

I like your confidence.. =)

Loretta Lucia

Postby Ali 51 days, 4 hours ago

I think if a person (guy or girl) is beautiful inside and outside, their size won't matter. some guys love big girls.. some others love skinny ones. it's all about taste. we're all different. there is nothing wrong with the body shapes we all have cos there must be a bunch of people from the opposite sex who'll love 'em. that's what i think.

Ali

Postby Josephine 50 days, 6 hours ago

I'm a large woman an I love it :)I've been skinny an I've been fat an either way I find guys talking to me an flirting. Its all about the way u care for ur self an the way ur attuide is. If ur shy an not out going men will back away an think less of u but if ur open an fun they Love it ! If women are happy with their self it doesn't matter if ur a size 4 or 28 just be happy for u not for any one else. Looks fade over time , whats in ur heart matters the most respect ur self an others. Don't worry if a guy doesn't like ur size .. hold ur head up an move on I'm sure their is the right guy out there just waiting to get with a bbw!

Josephine

Postby sammy 48 days, 13 hours ago

I think guys just have personal preference.
I used to be really over weight when I was younger
but I think the thing that made me different than other overweight teens
is my confidence level.
I never once thought of myself as ugly or hideously fat.
while I'm not super skinny but not really big either,
I've seen some bigger woman pick up more guys when they go out then I do.
Purely because they still believe no matter what they weight that they are hot.
and they are hot still
keep your confidence up
and never give up, there is definitely someone out there for you Because you seem like a genuinely good person.

sammy

Postby RyanWad3Wing 48 days, 10 hours ago

I have nothing wrong with girls of any size or shape. I love women in general.

RyanWad3Wing

Postby mac 47 days, 12 hours ago

Ok, is it not what you yourself project to others that decide on who you attract, I am a about size 14 / 16 but was 18 / 20 however have always been sure of who i was, and confident, felt sexy, dressed according to my size and generally was happy with who I was/am and as such have found that I have had no problem attracting guys... even after coming out of an 18 year marriage (at whech time I lost the weight) i was confident in myself and my ability to attract the oppisate sex... in other words you need to be happy with who you are, because if your not then people, men and women can see this and treat you differantly... love your self cause if you dont how do you expect others to girl...

mac

Postby Hungry Lion 46 days, 21 hours ago

Maybe some guy will see you as a slob who like beer, fags and chips who have nothing to appeal them.

Sometime people are overweight due to their medical conditions. Some eat a lot and very skinny and some eat little and are obsessed.

Hungry Lion

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy