Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Postby Dayna 53 days, 12 hours ago

Dan wrote:Some guys prefer bigger women. Personally I have been with larger women, and it is fine, but I still end up wishing for a thinner one, maybe its just that I'm in good shape, so I feel that I deserve to have a women that is as well. I want an active lady who I can be active with, but some men want someone who is big and cuddly to slob out in front of the tv with and eat nice big dinners with. This is not to say that the women has to be all bones, a bit of flesh is healthy, its when it becomes dead weight to drag around that it is not. If I was you, I would work off just a enough so that you feel better in yourself regardless of men. Do it because you will feel fit and light on your feet, maybe the gym is too boring way of doing it, find something that is fun, like playing tennis or water sports or find a friend to go jogging with, take up rollerblading whatever, so that loosing weight is not a choir, think of it like fun instead perhaps. Personally I don't think starving yourself works, but eating healthy foods and exercise is all that is needed, you will not be depriving yourself of anything.

After reading your other posts in relation to size I've reaslised you're a good guy so I've removed what I was about to say here.
Last edited by Dayna on 53 days, 12 hours ago, edited 1 time in total.

Dayna

Postby antibarbi 53 days, 12 hours ago

I am also a 16-18 and I am not happy with myself

if I am disgusted when I look into the mirror I know a man is gonna be disgusted when I drop my clothes

i am not satisfied with my weight, I have already lost 40 lbs and have 35 more to go, that was one reason why i never wanted children, i have always struggled to be at a healthy looking weight and just as i suspected BAM i got fat when i got pregnant I gained 75 lbs and i am horrified when i see my naked body

antibarbi

Postby Michael 53 days, 12 hours ago

Don't be too hard on yourself antibarbi, you're not obese or completely disgusting.
Put it this way, you have more going for you, than you do against.

Michael

Postby Colin 53 days, 12 hours ago

Look at it this way... if you find a guy that is also overweight then diet and exercise is something you can do together. And you know they say things are easier to do when you're not doing it alone.

Colin

Postby Gabe 53 days, 10 hours ago

Nothing is wrong with a big women, everyone has different preferences and tastes. But people should also not loose weight just to attract people, it should because they care enough about their health and wanting to improve it.

Gabe

Postby Dan 52 days, 14 hours ago

Dayna wrote:
Dan wrote:Some guys prefer bigger women. Personally I have been with larger women, and it is fine, but I still end up wishing for a thinner one, maybe its just that I'm in good shape, so I feel that I deserve to have a women that is as well. I want an active lady who I can be active with, but some men want someone who is big and cuddly to slob out in front of the tv with and eat nice big dinners with. This is not to say that the women has to be all bones, a bit of flesh is healthy, its when it becomes dead weight to drag around that it is not. If I was you, I would work off just a enough so that you feel better in yourself regardless of men. Do it because you will feel fit and light on your feet, maybe the gym is too boring way of doing it, find something that is fun, like playing tennis or water sports or find a friend to go jogging with, take up rollerblading whatever, so that loosing weight is not a choir, think of it like fun instead perhaps. Personally I don't think starving yourself works, but eating healthy foods and exercise is all that is needed, you will not be depriving yourself of anything.

After reading your other posts in relation to size I've reaslised you're a good guy so I've removed what I was about to say here.

ok fair point, I'm sorry if I've upset people, but you wanted honesty, so I gave it. this is not to say that a larger lady can't be sexy or attractive, i think that often comes more down to the person and also how they carry themselves. You know you can have a slim lady with good looks a horrible personality who doesn't give out any kind of sex appeal, you can also have a large lady that has that little extra zest who is extremely attractive to guys just because of who she is and what she emanates.

Dan

Postby Dan 52 days, 14 hours ago

antibarbi wrote:I am also a 16-18 and I am not happy with myself

if I am disgusted when I look into the mirror I know a man is gonna be disgusted when I drop my clothes

i am not satisfied with my weight, I have already lost 40 lbs and have 35 more to go, that was one reason why i never wanted children, i have always struggled to be at a healthy looking weight and just as i suspected BAM i got fat when i got pregnant I gained 75 lbs and i am horrified when i see my naked body

your still rather sexy

Dan

Postby antibarbi 52 days, 12 hours ago

thanks again Dan :oops:

antibarbi

Postby tambo 52 days, 12 hours ago

I do not know why men usually prefer small women either, it is very distrubing. I am currently trying to lose weight and I still have not managed to get much off. I haven't dated in years due to the perception that men will only go out with thin girls. I just want to find somone who loves me for who I am not what I look like. All I can say is that I do agree with that some men prefer a woman with more.... how should I put it...I don't know meat on her bones and some want a super model. Just put yourself at there and see what happens.

tambo

Postby antibarbi 52 days, 12 hours ago

ive been on both sides of the spectrum

too skinny

and FAT

i dont look good when i weigh what im "supposed" to, it doesnt look healthy on me, so i prefer a cool 10-12 and am satisfied with the extra weight that comes with that size

antibarbi

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy