Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: What is sooo wrong with a big woman?

Postby Colin 53 days, 19 hours ago

Twistie wrote:Ok then. What am I supposed to do? Wait til I have lost all the weight that I want to lose before trying to look for someone. Are you supposed to put that in your profile? I am very pleased with my own weight lose.

Do what makes you happy. Don't worry about losing weight if it makes you unhappy. You just have to live with however your choices play out. I wouldn't tell you that you'll never find someone if you're overweight. But if you're indeed working on losing the weight my advice would be to continue that and keep looking for guys to go out with.

Colin

Postby Michael 53 days, 19 hours ago

I wouldn't class you as a big woman.

Michael

Postby Twistie 53 days, 19 hours ago

True. Maybe I might have to put in a full body shot. LOL

Twistie

Postby Colin 53 days, 19 hours ago

Twistie wrote:True. Maybe I might have to put in a full body shot. LOL

No reason to hide it. Only showing face shots is like misleading people. Eventually if something starts to develop they're going to see how you actually look. It'd be better for both of you to get stuff like that out of the way right away.

Colin

Postby Janae 53 days, 18 hours ago

lol @ what is wrong with a big woman?? have u dated 1?? :lol::lol::lol:who said there is anything wrong with a "larger" woman?? like they say big body big heart... :D

Janae

Postby Ahmed 53 days, 18 hours ago

colins right, its all about preferance, theres nothing wrong with a bigger woman

if you look around the forums, theres loads of threads about ...why dont people like nice guys...etc etc

its just all about preferance

Ahmed

Postby Dayna 53 days, 17 hours ago

I consider myself to be a fuller figured female because I am a 12/14. Frankly I like my feminine figure and boobs and any man who doesn't appreciate that body type can kiss my feminine ass (pardon the pun LOL) - I am also in proportion which if I wasn't, would be much more of an issue for me. Personally if I was a guy I would rather date a happy, confident, more fuller figured women who actually enjoys going out to dinner than a women who is obsessed with her looks, diets within an inch of her life and is miserable because of the constraints society put on women to be skinny. It really irks me that males are so obsesssed with a womans size, then when all they date is biatches they wonder why. If I was on a permanent diet it'd probably turn me into an irritable b i t c h too.

My fellow full figured woman Twistie, what you have to focus on is not your size but your confidence. There are plenty of big, tall cuddly guys out there who are quite happy to date voluptuous women but an insecure woman is not attractive, so remember that. Also putting up a profile pic where you look happy is more important than a body shot IMHO.

Dayna

Postby Twistie 53 days, 17 hours ago

I agree with you whole heartedly dayna. Well said. WELL DONE. You go girl. That is my whole point really.

Twistie

Postby Dan 52 days, 21 hours ago

Some guys prefer bigger women. Personally I have been with larger women, and it is fine, but I still end up wishing for a thinner one, maybe its just that I'm in good shape, so I feel that I deserve to have a women that is as well. I want an active lady who I can be active with, but some men want someone who is big and cuddly to slob out in front of the tv with and eat nice big dinners with. This is not to say that the women has to be all bones, a bit of flesh is healthy, its when it becomes dead weight to drag around that it is not. If I was you, I would work off just a enough so that you feel better in yourself regardless of men. Do it because you will feel fit and light on your feet, maybe the gym is too boring way of doing it, find something that is fun, like playing tennis or water sports or find a friend to go jogging with, take up rollerblading whatever, so that loosing weight is not a choir, think of it like fun instead perhaps. Personally I don't think starving yourself works, but eating healthy foods and exercise is all that is needed, you will not be depriving yourself of anything.

Dan

Postby Dayna 52 days, 5 hours ago

Dan wrote:Some guys prefer bigger women. Personally I have been with larger women, and it is fine, but I still end up wishing for a thinner one, maybe its just that I'm in good shape, so I feel that I deserve to have a women that is as well. I want an active lady who I can be active with, but some men want someone who is big and cuddly to slob out in front of the tv with and eat nice big dinners with. This is not to say that the women has to be all bones, a bit of flesh is healthy, its when it becomes dead weight to drag around that it is not. If I was you, I would work off just a enough so that you feel better in yourself regardless of men. Do it because you will feel fit and light on your feet, maybe the gym is too boring way of doing it, find something that is fun, like playing tennis or water sports or find a friend to go jogging with, take up rollerblading whatever, so that loosing weight is not a choir, think of it like fun instead perhaps. Personally I don't think starving yourself works, but eating healthy foods and exercise is all that is needed, you will not be depriving yourself of anything.

Why is it assumed that because you are not a size 8 or 10 that you do not work out or that you are a slob. I go to the gym, drink lots of water, go bikeriding, watch what I eat but because of my genetic makeup I am not skinny - it's sad to say in this day and age someone who is a 12/14 is made to feel fat anyway. I don't think males actually understand the battle some women have with weight even when they do the right things, it is easier for guys to drop weight and as a mum of a 4 year old I don't have all the time in the world to spend every day at the gym. I think health is much more important than how hot you look to a guy and when a couple is old and grey sitting in a rocking chair together I bet the tiny waist she had at 25 is a big topic of conversation ... NOT!

Dayna

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy