Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What is it with guys and short sex???

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

What is it with guys and short sex???

Postby Sherrhonda 170 days, 3 hours ago

I am sooooo into sex, but I keep attracting these guys that last no time what so ever they talk the talk but when it comes to the business they get tripped up. Foreplay guys, foreplay.....Most women love it!!!! So what is the problem. Right now I am dating one of these guys and it is killing me.... :?:Don't get me wrong I love to please and to be pleased.

Sherrhonda

Re: What is it with guys and short sex???

Postby Christopher 169 days, 16 hours ago

if you are unsatisfied with your current man/men then it is up to you to train them.

Most guys (not me =p) think its just a wham bam thank you and i'll never see you again experience... more than likely they are the ones who need a long-term partner to train with...

The more sex you have, the likely result is the longer you will last and will be able to please the significant other better on all both aspects of emotional/ and physical.

OR!!!

If your not into the long-term training for better sex use a stimulant...

you can give them those male enchancing drugs...I've tried it once and ZOMG, it turns you into superman for a few hours and just keeps on going. I think the worst part was getting a grr-on to every girl i thought was cute... Use with caution!! =p

Christopher

Postby Sherrhonda 168 days, 23 hours ago

The thing is this isn't a WBTM kind of relationship we have been together for a couple of years now. And I love sex, I enjoy every aspect of it. It's like before we even get going that's it. And he knows it. I am starting to find myself looking for friends w/ benefits kind of relationship because I am so deprived it's not even funny so what do I do in this situation. :?:

Sherrhonda

Postby Christopher 168 days, 19 hours ago

The best advice is to talk to him about what is the issue and see what you can work out from there,

if you are looking for friends with benefits behind his back then the relationship should be terminated,

and you might want to consider another relationship.

Christopher

Postby Elias 164 days, 5 hours ago

hi,
the same is me. yet to get a real taste of a girl ;).
try to make food with putting abit more spices in it.
there are herbal treatments as well.
you should have some tricks for arousing your man.
unfortunately, i can not discuss it openly on this site as
they may go against the rules here. good luck

Elias

Postby Sherrhonda 163 days, 6 hours ago

Tried herbal doesn't work, and I definitely know how to arouse a man that is not the problem at all. I do what I am suppose to and then some. He is just verrry quick and not a foreplay fanatic. I feel where u lack in one area u should compensate in another. Is that a wrong analogy?

Sherrhonda

Postby Mike 162 days, 21 hours ago

You can try slowing down on your foreplay with him, and try and get him to work a little bit longer at it, there are delay creams gels and durex do condoms with some in which work ( a friend of mine said her hubby lasted hours and had to take it off!)
He could try discussing it with his GP maybe there is something medical / dietry with his PE.

try not to put too much pressure on him as anxiety can cause PE and increase it.

Have you tried toys on both of you? get him to use one on you so you feel satisified preferable before he does so you have the chance to have MO or there are delaying peneis rings that have stimulators for you too.

Mike

Postby BrokenBull 162 days, 11 hours ago

study his mind...stimulate him intelectually...with ME this results in wanting to give the female pleasure...it's obvious he is bored with you...and you with him...keep in mind that nothing lasts forever...such is the human condition...

BrokenBull

Postby thedeadpoet 153 days, 12 hours ago

I think for most men the duration is a matter of preference.

thedeadpoet

Postby Kees 151 days, 17 hours ago

Sex... is something personal. In the beginning it is very exciting but after a few years with the same partner the fun just wears off. Sorry to have to admit to that. Communication is what becomes important then. I love the female anatomy and I just cannot get enough of looking and touching the perfect female figure, the soft skin, the curves and the responses to the touch. I have had exquisite nights with female partners without having intercourse which is probably the best advice that I can give a guy. Avoid the intercourse as long as possible if you intend on enjoying the sex. From personal experience, if I have intercourse straight away, after the second orgasm, the pecker just will not rise again and it feels like all the energy has drained from my body... inevitably resulting in a snoring heap next to an unfulfilled lady. I guess that I am a foreplay kind of guy. I love the foreplay and I like the arrousal. I also like the sex but hate the conclusions... The orgasm for me depicts the end. She generally runs off to the loo, I generally fall asleep... such a turnoff to a great event.

Kees

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy