Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What do you think of a guy who beats a lady?

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: What do you think of a guy who beats a lady?

Postby Dino 5 days, 8 hours ago

Rose wrote:,Do you mean it's ok to beat a woman ?? Is that what you are trying to say???

Of course not. It's not OK to beat anyone. A man hitting a woman... well, we can't call him a man since he is obviously not that, but such imbecile really deserves nothing but worse in life.

But of course it doesn't mean we can't make fun out of it :DAnd I myself am more in to spanking kinda deal... S&M... hot wax... no?

:lol:

Dino

Postby Rose 5 days, 7 hours ago

Dino wrote:
Rose wrote:,Do you mean it's ok to beat a woman ?? Is that what you are trying to say???

Of course not. It's not OK to beat anyone. A man hitting a woman... well, we can't call him a man since he is obviously not that, but such imbecile really deserves nothing but worse in life.

But of course it doesn't mean we can't make fun out of it :DAnd I myself am more in to spanking kinda deal... S&M... hot wax... no?

:lol:

Good to know.. and the answer to your question is" still trying" ,, couldn't answer back with an e-mail, i think i don't have the advantage to send mails to people out of my area, unfortunately.. :?

Peace

Rose

Postby Jack 4 days, 20 hours ago

Eric wrote:
Jack wrote:um id kick his ass? no man should hurt a woman...unless shes asking for it....in certain contexts......yea..

even if she asking for it. u do not beat a woman for that

in the ONE context of asking for it.....

Jack

Postby Kevin 4 days, 19 hours ago

A guy that hits a girl for ANY REASON has no value...they shouldn't even live. How can you do that to a woman....esp one you love? or married to?

Kevin

Postby Justin Petrick 4 days, 17 hours ago

Rose wrote:To everyone out there, ladys & gents, girls & boys...

Today at my work place, all of a sudden a guy walks in, beats the hell out of his wife infront of all the employees and the clients, beats up people who tried to stop him and leaves, the poor lady had blood all over her face, and i think she might have a broken nose and maybe some broken teeth!!! Can you believe that?? Can't he sit and talk to her to solve what ever problem he had with her in a civilized way and in privet like other human beings do?? Or was he just showing people his muscularity.. Beating a lady dosen't make you more of a man, it just shows how weak you are..What justification a guy has to beat up a lady, i don't care if she's your wife, your girl-friend, your sister or what ever, you should NEVER EVER raise you hand on a lady,especially when you are angry..
If i'm in that ladys shoes (God forbids), i will never go back to him, even if he's the last man on earth..

I wanted to share this sad story with you, and to see what you all think about this.. So feel free to write what you think..

Take care..

Need you ask?

Peace.

Justin Petrick

Postby Sue 4 days, 16 hours ago

No one, male or female, should hit their partner. To do so shows a serious lack of respect for both their partner and themselves.

Sue

Postby Jim 4 days, 14 hours ago

there is NO justifing Abuse!...when I met my wife her Husband tried to put her face thru the Asphalt..I stopped him..She later left him...we got together 6mo. later..and I told her after we got Married If she ever gave me a reason to need to raise my hand to her I'd Divorce her first....(and thats just what I did).
I told my two Boys IF they ever raised a Hand to their GF or Wives.(if they ever get Married) that they would find out what it's like to have the shit knocked out of them by someone tougher then they are. I walked in on my Oldest boy about to do that..and throwing him across the room was all it took for him to this day to know he screwed ..I didn't have to hit him...thank God!...but I told him If he ever takes it that far again I would..Now he just walks away to cool off...he learned!
The Day my Son in law asked to Marry my Daughter...we talked..it was a good talk (he had been Married before)
I told him..He can come talk to me about her if he has concerns/problems..and we would figure out what needs to be done to fix it..if he wants my help...If he tires of her send her back home to me.........But...if he ever put his hands on her he and I will dance....He thanked me and said thats the very thing he'll tell his future Son in Law if he gets one for His daughter(from ###rriage)...He's a Man I'm very proud of...been great to my Daughter for the
past 5yrs.
My Heart goes out to all Women/Girls who felt compeled to have to endure this sick behavior from someone who
is TRULY less then a Man.. there is Help for ALL of YOU WOMEN..seek it!..accept it!..and Embrace it!...and live
to be better for it...
I always told my Daughter..and my Sons GF's if a guy has to yell to talk to you, gets mad over little meaningless
things or is controling ....to walk away and don't go back because he won't change..It's YOUR life! It Isn't something you Gamble with!
Sorry Readers!..but I felt this needed to be said..in case theres someone reading this that needs to do just that!
Jim

Jim

Postby Glenn 4 days, 12 hours ago

Missparkles wrote:I think anyone who resorts to any form of aggression to solve a problem that can be solved by communication is no better than an animal.
Male or female.
My sympathies lay with any kids of an abusive couple.
They're the ones that are scarred for life.
And then the cycle of abuse keep on turning. :roll:

Sparkles.

That's not a very kind thing to say about animals.

Glenn

Postby Glenn 4 days, 12 hours ago

Rose wrote:
Glenn wrote:
Colin wrote:What's the point of this topic? What do you think of a guy who beats a lady?

Really?

Maybe we need a topic of "What do you think of a guy who kills people?" Sounds interesting.

Good point, was a dumb question when the answers a given.

Am sorry that you think it's a dumb question, if you think so, it would've been better if you ingnored it and not waisted your time answering it.. Let other people who might have something to say, or been in this situation to share their stories or their opinion..

Peace..

So I have to qualify it do I, OK, sure there are exceptions to every rule, but lets face it, the VAST majority and I do me VAST are quite obviously going to be against such behavior, you KNOW that, or at least should, of the exceptions, few again would admit to being in support of such behavior, so I say again, it's a dumb question, the answer is obvious. As for some being in the situation sure, quite a number, but what has that to do with the question, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?

Glenn

Postby Missparkles 4 days, 9 hours ago

Mattie wrote:
Jason wrote:
Real men dont beat woman, period!! Hopefully she does not go back with him. Well, at least for now, he will be spending at least a year in jail and hopefully he will learn from this tragic incident.

make that a year or two in jail less time served less time off for good behaviour. really think he'll learn? I hope so too but I doubt

Good behaviour?
Is there any other way to behave in Jail?

Sparkles.

Missparkles

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy