Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

The Guys Rules

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

Re: The Guys Rules

Postby ultraloveit 9 days, 23 hours ago

Aweh, Cute. :P

ultraloveit

Postby rosered 9 days, 23 hours ago

and they said do as the americans do only a looser would have rules like that your on the wrong site pal you need to seek help :lol::lol::lol::mrgreen:

rosered

Postby Matt 8 days, 16 hours ago

I personally dont see those as rules... more like how a guys brain works.... lol Most of what he says is true, like "if it itches, we scratch it" thats true, and it doesnt matter where we are... it will be scratched!!!
I also agree to these:

"Men ARE NOT mind readers."

"Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
Subtle hints do not work!
Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work!
Just say it!"

"Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question."

"Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days."

"If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one."

"When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really"

And what the hell is mauve????

Matt

Postby good4u 7 days, 1 hour ago

Matt wrote:And what the hell is mauve????

A pink-brown color. So now u know. :)

good4u

Postby Gail 6 days, 21 hours ago

no sorry women rule lol

Gail

Postby rosered 6 days, 21 hours ago

actually mauve is a shade of purple its more a ladys colour women rule are brains are bigger women are good at resolving problems men there just good at creating them :lol::lol::lol:

rosered

Postby Angella 6 days, 20 hours ago

i love it that is hilarious and i thought mauve was some sort of purple color hmm guesss i was wrong lmao

Angella

Postby rosered 6 days, 20 hours ago

all shades of purple from dark to the lightest purple violet mauve lavender lilac men they say are not mind readers they dont know whats on our mind if we dont tell them then how come they know we mean no sex tonight when we say we have a headache they just groan and go to sleep :lol::lol::lol::roll:

rosered

Postby kdavis5814 6 days, 17 hours ago

rosered wrote:all shades of purple from dark to the lightest purple violet mauve lavender lilac men they say are not mind readers they dont know whats on our mind if we dont tell them then how come they know we mean no sex tonight when we say we have a headache they just groan and go to sleep :lol::lol::lol::roll:

OH MY GOD!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MAUVE!!! You woman have obviously taken this post wayyy to far about mauve!!! This was just to be a funny read. Get a fucking life!!!

kdavis5814

Postby good4u 5 days, 19 hours ago

kdavis,

Ya know pal, u seem wound up tighter than a clock and ladies don't like walking on egg shells. If you post stupid stuff---your gonna get stupid stuff. So then don't sweat the small stuff, k? These threads u post r just not worth it. Chill out!!! :roll:

good4u

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy