Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

ok what am i doin wrong

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

ok what am i doin wrong

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 3 days, 14 hours ago

ok I actually went on a date with this guy I liked date went awesome totally awesome.
Next day i texted him a thanks for coming with me I had a blast, he texted back it was wonderful etc, we both wanted to see eachother again the last text was goodnite beautiful.
Next day I didnt text him, he texted me he had a horrible day. I said sorry etc and hope tomorrow is better for ya wish i could rub ur back or help u sleep but i didnt want to bug u too much, nite nite xoxo.
Late after noon I texted him hope today is better for ya xoxo, he texted been a long day, I texted him later on and said how u doin? no reply.
I am not sure if I should text him I dont want to be all pushy or anything...but this guy is amazing. The chemistry was enough to blow up the whole continent. I havent felt this way since i was in my early twenties. I have butterflys in my belly when ever i think of him...I dont know what to do. I am affraid of being a pushy crazy chase em down biatch. I really want to try to have a relationship with this guy for some reason I think he is like a good choice to try. Since I am picky with guys. i do know him fairly well and hes a laid back kind of guy.

what should i do now.. I dont want to ruin anything...ugh any suggestions or comments would be very helpful thanks guys *hugs

~*K0in0philia*~

Re: ok what am i doin wrong

Postby Keir191 3 days, 14 hours ago

Well so far you havent done anything wrong. I think you have gone about it in the right way. Something has happened that is seriously bothering him. Cause if the chemistry was enough to blow up the continent, it means he is very much interested as well. But for him to not be communicative as you would expect it means something is taking away that attention he should or would like to give to you. What you need to do is to try and find out, without being that chase em down type biatch. Find out what it is that has him so worn out to an extent, what made his day so long and so on. Try it from that angle

Keir191

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 3 days, 13 hours ago

first off thank you soo much for responding.

I know he couldnt sleep the nite before, thats when i said i wish i could rub his back n make him sleepy. And today I know hes a bit drowned out. He works hard and it is stressfull. Maybe I am over thinking? I wish for this to work soo much. What does a guy want from a girl after a good date?

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Keir191 3 days, 13 hours ago

What a guy wants usualy is a next good date. And a next good date after that. Hehehehe. Now back to whats going on, if his job is stressful, then suggest things to help relieve the stress without being pushy at it. Let him know that hey you there to help and what your intentions are.

Keir191

Postby Jason 3 days, 13 hours ago

~*K0in0philia*~ wrote:ok I actually went on a date with this guy I liked date went awesome totally awesome.
Next day i texted him a thanks for coming with me I had a blast, he texted back it was wonderful etc, we both wanted to see eachother again the last text was goodnite beautiful.
Next day I didnt text him, he texted me he had a horrible day. I said sorry etc and hope tomorrow is better for ya wish i could rub ur back or help u sleep but i didnt want to bug u too much, nite nite xoxo.
Late after noon I texted him hope today is better for ya xoxo, he texted been a long day, I texted him later on and said how u doin? no reply.
I am not sure if I should text him I dont want to be all pushy or anything...but this guy is amazing. The chemistry was enough to blow up the whole continent. I havent felt this way since i was in my early twenties. I have butterflys in my belly when ever i think of him...I dont know what to do. I am affraid of being a pushy crazy chase em down biatch. I really want to try to have a relationship with this guy for some reason I think he is like a good choice to try. Since I am picky with guys. i do know him fairly well and hes a laid back kind of guy.

what should i do now.. I dont want to ruin anything...ugh any suggestions or comments would be very helpful thanks guys *hugs

well, if you dig him that much, arrange a time and place for another date. I wouldnt bother texting too much 'cause he may think your bothering him. Just let him know your free this weekend and would like to meet up again. Best!

Jason

Postby Zboss 3 days, 13 hours ago

I wouldn't think that any of this has much to do with you. It sounds as if his life, right now, has gotten complicated. Be that work or something else. If everything went as good as it sounds on your date, you have nothing to worry about. Give hime time and space. At this point I don't think you are being "nosey" or too "intrusive". Don't send him too many text's through out the day though. Wich, it doesn't sound like you are. Let him work out his own ordeal, and when he is ready, he will open up to you and let you know whats happening. Don't fret. I wouldn't get worked up about anything just yet.

Zboss

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 3 days, 13 hours ago

ok so im not gonna text him for awhile. I will just let him make the next move. I just want to be sure hes still interested.

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Eric 3 days, 12 hours ago

Have you thought to ask him if there is something wrong, and that you'l like another date soon. Simple, not prying, just that you care.

I think your level of attention has been about perfect, so, as others have said, it sounds like there is something occupying his mind at the minute (don't assume that its a bad thing either :))

Best of luck

Eric

Postby ~*K0in0philia*~ 2 days, 23 hours ago

well I have had a personsonal response by a guy here and they think he is just not interested and I should do something to gather his interest.

This makes me feel maybe he isnt interested. He hasn't said anything to me latley. But my best friends birthday is today and we are a :oops::(ll going out so i sent a group text ..him included.. that we are going out and text me if anyone wants to meet up. So I will keep you posted and see what happens.

This sucks though I was out of the dating scene so long. 12 yrs, and now the past yr I actually started dating and I really like this guy like ALOT and now i feel stupid. Like I dont know what to do or how to act. I am actually nervous on seeing him again. Ugh

~*K0in0philia*~

Postby Justin Petrick 2 days, 22 hours ago

~*K0in0philia*~ wrote:well I have had a personsonal response by a guy here and they think he is just not interested and I should do something to gather his interest.

This makes me feel maybe he isnt interested. He hasn't said anything to me latley. But my best friends birthday is today and we are a :oops::(ll going out so i sent a group text ..him included.. that we are going out and text me if anyone wants to meet up. So I will keep you posted and see what happens.

This sucks though I was out of the dating scene so long. 12 yrs, and now the past yr I actually started dating and I really like this guy like ALOT and now i feel stupid. Like I dont know what to do or how to act. I am actually nervous on seeing him again. Ugh

I agree with ZBoss....you need to give him some space. You texted him paragraphs, he responded with half a sentence. Am I wrong? Just relax sweetie. Over-reacting is easy to do when your really into someone. Trust me, I did it last week!!!! But nothing you do can change the way they feel about you. It's either there or it isn't. Whenever you TRY and prove yourself or TRY to make a connection, your working to hard at it and it is never recieved by them as you intend for it to be perceived.

Your thinking too much. Let him come to you. You made it known to him your interested. The ball is in his court. If it is as all as you say it is, he will. Work can be very hectic and the kind of work day I have influences my social life on a daily basis....even with women and I am as girl crazy as anyone. I imagine he is similar.

Be patient! You'll get there! :)

Peace.

Justin Petrick

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy