Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

I JUST DONT MEET ANY NEW GUYS HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

I JUST DONT MEET ANY NEW GUYS HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Postby Jayne 7 days, 23 hours ago

im single and just dont know where to meet guys!! i dont like going to clubs and stuff like that so i dont wanna meet some one there who does!!!!!!!!!!!

Jayne

Re: I JUST DONT MEET ANY NEW GUYS HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Postby Jeremy 7 days, 12 hours ago

no one responded yet?
my apologies.

Well, see I don't do the club-scene, and not big on drinking.. so I'm not a bar-hopper either. But you're in Australia, your customs and society is a bit different from us Americans. I met someone special to me while I was out living life. That's usually the best way to do it. Maybe where you work, perhaps at events or local get-togethers. I suggest getting out of that social scene, it's usually shallow. Try the world.

Jeremy

Postby Evan 7 days, 5 hours ago

I don't know what to tell you... they don't come knocking at my door, either. I met my first (and only :() bf at a marching band practice... :lol:... try finding an activity? I feel your pain!

Evan

Postby Jeremy 7 days, 5 hours ago

Evan, you're only 18, once you're out of high-school and living life, you'll be surprise what will come your way. Some of us have had our hearts broken, and we're looking for sweet ladies like yourself.
But you look a little Naive.. so I hope no one crushes your perspective of men.
Try joining the Navy, especially as a musician, it's a cake job, and you'd do fine when it comes to choice of men..
:?8-)

Jeremy

Postby Colin 7 days, 5 hours ago

Don't worry about a serious relationship until you graduate from college, or until you're comfortable in life. At 18 people should just be dating, to figure out what they really like, and to get things out of their systems.

After that I sadly recommend the internet. I say it reluctantly because of the stigma that it has always carried.
But realistically, how else can you do it? Meet at a bar? Who wants to meet a future mate at some meat market? I hate clubs. How can you get to know someone in some loud club? Church? I guess you could do that, but not everyone goes to church, and it's not like the environment is conducive to hooking up.

On the internet you have dating sites, and you know everyone there is looking for a match. Not like some group activity where half the people are married and you have a few token single people. THe internet is good because you can chat back and forth, see pictures, and get to know someone before you even meet. You just have to be smart and be safe about it.

Colin

Postby Dylan 6 days, 3 hours ago

well Jayne, best bet probably to look into local community groups that share your interests (ex. book clubs, cycling groups, katate classes, soccer teams, etc.) and hope for the best.

Dylan

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy