Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

boyfriends

Moderator: Anne

Forum rules
For your and everybody else's safety, you should not provide contact information on the forum. Violators of this rule could be banned from the community and using FreeHookup. Please click on a person's name or photo to send them a message via FreeHookup.
Post a reply

boyfriends

Postby Lyndee 31 days, 12 hours ago

boyfriends...why would boyfriends who live with their girlfriends have a FreeHookup? :o

Lyndee
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 days, 12 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Dims 31 days, 12 hours ago

oh noooooooo!!! i hope not... the girlfriend would be very jealous and hurt... and she'd feel the guy is not satisfied with her.. a little bad feeling, a small issue, but if unresolved, may eventually cause the girlfriend to feel insecure about herself.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dims
 
Posts: 55
Joined: 34 days, 12 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby James 31 days, 7 hours ago

Hahahah maybe that girl should ask her boyfriend.

James
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 31 days, 8 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Shane 26 days, 20 hours ago

It is a bit strange i must admit dont really no what to say but i did hear a good joke today that a few of you women may appreciate, even i laughed


Why do men float?

Because they are scum!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Shane
 
Posts: 800
Joined: 34 days ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Marty 15 days, 23 hours ago

Dims wrote:oh noooooooo!!! i hope not... the girlfriend would be very jealous and hurt... and she'd feel the guy is not satisfied with her.. a little bad feeling, a small issue, but if unresolved, may eventually cause the girlfriend to feel insecure about herself.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

lets f**k

Marty
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 days, 23 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Optiron 15 days, 10 hours ago

Lyndee wrote:boyfriends...why would boyfriends who live with their girlfriends have a FreeHookup? :o


The real question is, why would someone who asks a dumb question like that be allowed to procreate?

Optiron
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 61 days, 10 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Dino 14 days, 22 hours ago

Because only stupid people increase birthrates.

Dino
 
Posts: 107
Joined: 122 days, 20 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Optiron 14 days, 7 hours ago

Dino wrote:Because only stupid people increase birthrates.


Good answer. lol

Optiron
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 61 days, 10 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby I am FreeHookup 14 days, 3 hours ago

The real question should be, why are these two even living together?

I am FreeHookup
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 14 days, 5 hours ago
Top

Re: boyfriends

Postby Armstrong45 11 days, 6 hours ago

Marty wrote:
Dims wrote:oh noooooooo!!! i hope not... the girlfriend would be very jealous and hurt... and she'd feel the guy is not satisfied with her.. a little bad feeling, a small issue, but if unresolved, may eventually cause the girlfriend to feel insecure about herself.. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

lets f**k

That was uncalled for dude

Armstrong45
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 11 days, 16 hours ago
Top

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Guy