Postby Alan Alpha 7 days, 11 hours ago

no to big gets in the way :oops::oops::oops:

Alan Alpha

Re: why do women put an emphasis on height

Postby Dylan 7 days, 5 hours ago

Alan Alpha wrote:
Selena wrote:For the same reason men put an emphasis on breast size :D

i prefer smaller than large :oops::oops::oops:

same here, though i think with me it's because i got sick of all the grotesquely huge/fake breasts out there. actually, proportion is the key. bigger the woman, bigger the breast size preference... though to be honest i wont complain so long as they're real.

Dylan

Postby Carl 6 days, 10 hours ago

Maybe it's just a "polite" way of letting you down. I'm 5'20" and when I was younger .... some gal did tell me I was too tall :shock:. I can't help it .... my parents are 5'5" and 5'7". I find that many taller women are on the hefty side .... I like to stay active and fit. My ideal woman is 6'2" -- then she could wear heels -- where do I find that? I haven't danced cheek to cheek to a slow song without putting a woman on a chair.

I find many taller women with shorter guys -- what gives?!?

I guess what I'm saying is it's all in your attitude. If a women doesn't like you, then move on! Like anything in life .... you have to knock on a lot of doors to find the sale. Chin up!

Carl

Postby Elma 6 days, 9 hours ago

Alan Alpha wrote:
JESSY. wrote:ohh i see
i hate feral drugo sluts with a passion :D
drugs are for peopls who have no personailty
and girls who just want one night stands are filthy!

agreed :)

Funny conversation you two are having....i´ll agree with you both

Elma

Postby Evan 4 days, 10 hours ago

Aw, well I prefer a taller guy because it feels nice to have my hand totally encompassed in his or to be able to cuddle on his shoulder easier... If you are too short, those things are harder, but still, a great guy is better than a great height! xoxo

Evan

Postby Lee 4 days, 7 hours ago

I dont stand any chance then to old and to short being only 5 ft 3

Lee

Postby Jocelynne 3 days, 18 hours ago

Personally I think that love knows no boundaries...height to me is not an issue...I've dated "short" men....I have no prob with that. :DMy *cringes* ex was 5'6"....didn't bother me.
ok I've had my say :D

Jocelynne

Postby Michael 3 days, 16 hours ago

I've always preferred women who are shorter than me - the shorter the better I reckon.
I just find it more appealing than dating a taller woman.
And as for men always going for women with larger breasts, that's pure conjecture.
I don't think bigger is better at all, in fact, the more in proportion a person is, the more attractive they are.

Michael

Postby Anam 2 days, 19 hours ago

Dylan wrote:i'm no psychologist but my random quack theories do make sense and are often correct (once i google it) so here's my explination:

unless their fathers were total douches, the child will look up to him and (in the case of women) will subconsciously want to be with someone like him (not an incest thing, more of a dependability issue). the subconscious attachment forms when the child is young (before the rebellious phase) and at this point the child is significantly shorter than the father (in most cases at least. if the father's a dwarf then it's anyone's guess). when the woman starts seeking an appropriate mate, they unknowingly seek the height because being in the arms of a much taller man makes them feel safe like when the father held them when they were children.

that's my theory anyway. personally i don't consider Sigmund Freud to be a credible source (what i studied of him in uni made me think he is the worst kind of pdophile) but if anyone does respect him, his theory on the "Oedipus Complex" does somewhat give credibility to my theory.

it even works the other way round. i generally prefer girls my height or shorter, but i do find myself inexplicbly attracted to taller women.

Oh yay, i dont like freud either!

Anam

Postby Mikki 1 day, 19 hours ago

It's a preference thing.

I like tall men. Some men don't like me because I'm not skinny. Some guys do like me because of my generous figure. Preferences are personal, so you really can't change what people like and don't like.

HOWEVER... most women realize that when they find a good man, he will not possess every trait that she wants. It comes down to what a woman will sacrifice and the other qualities that a man possesses. If I meet a guy who is your height (aka my height) I may be able to overlook his height if he has a killer smile and an awesome personality.

Sorry that was very rambling... I guess the point is, don't let it get to you. The right person won't care.

Mikki

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Girl