Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

What is the best way to attract women?

Post a reply

What is the best way to attract women?

Postby Victor 21 days, 22 hours ago

What is the best way, that women would like to attracted by us mens ... :oops::?:

Victor

Re: What is the best way to attract women?

Postby Ronnie 21 days, 22 hours ago

Jeez, if I knew the answer to that one I wouldn't be as bitter as I am.

Truth is women are a conundrum.

Ronnie

Postby Victor 21 days, 21 hours ago

We know that ... :D

But I speak as they wish to be attracted by us :lol:

Victor

Postby Muzikman 21 days, 20 hours ago

They are all different! they all like certain things about men, and if you aint it! they dont wanna know ya. simple!
Some like caring, affectionate, people and others like hard, uncaring people... its the luck of the draw! lol :roll:

Muzikman

Postby Gully Creeper 21 days, 20 hours ago

Fast cars, yea it workz trust me. :)

Gully Creeper

Postby David 5 days, 1 hour ago

I know confidence can but i guess you need more than that since it didnt work for me, or only attracted the ones i didnt like!
Other than that ive heard theories which i feel uncomfortable with including tasing them (they might be very sensitive), only looking at the other girls first (you are lying to yourself) and so on but i wouldn't recommend them. Do you want a girl to like you for you, or for your "approach"? know i wouldnt just like a you wouldnt want a girl to like you for your car or job or money and so on (and a women for her breast size). The only advice i would give (but i dont attract girls) is do what you like doing and hopefully it will work....then again its never worked for me so i suppose i dont know!
Ive heard of other more sensible ones inlcuding loving yourself (how to do that i have no idea!), seeing a witch (i tried a spell once and it worked for a while...see first paragraph) or not looking. This last one is easy if you just want someone..simply find something to take your mind off it, but if you REALLY want someone well anyone will tell you that is impossible since it is a bit like telling a starving child not to think of food! Its kind of natural and inevitable! I suppose you could starve yourself or sleep deprive yourself to give yourself something else to think about in the hope it takes your mind off it since as much as you can want someone, you will NEVER ant someone more than your life instinct to breath, drink, sleep, eat etc...even true love cant match those instincts though i wouldnt recommend them for obvious reasons so ill shut up lol!

David

Postby GirlyGirl71 4 days, 15 hours ago

Spunk, wit, charm, a sense of humor, and confidence.... and please be yourself for God's sake. It's such a turn off when a guy tries too hard to impress us.

GirlyGirl71

Postby RussM 4 days, 14 hours ago

###

###

RussM

Postby Jason 4 days, 12 hours ago

Victor wrote:What is the best way, that women would like to attracted by us mens ... :oops::?:

If you go "clubbing", then dance. I met so many women just by dancing with them. Its easier than just walking up to them and saying hello. Get eye contact first, very important when on the dance floor, shake it a little, approach slowly while giving eyecontact, and then show her your interested by dancing with her. Sometimes this doesnt work(she might have a boyfriend), but its a numbers game. Just put yourself out there!

Jason

Postby Murkie 3 days, 2 hours ago

Be well taken care of. We are less likely to take the time to find out the "real you" if we can't stand the way you smell. I know it's hard work sometimes, and hella annoying to get you hair nice and not forget the cologne (haha) but if we think you are a good looking nice guy, you have a greater chance of being talked too.

Confidence is also huge. If you are sitting in a corner, moping about not having a girl to talk to, don't expect one of us to come save you from your tower of solitude. :D

Murkie

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Girl