Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?

Moderator: Anne

Post a reply

Re: WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?

Postby Chelle 36 days, 6 hours ago

.......Oh for fuck sakes you guys, every woman wants a different thing but if you mean along the lines of what they want when you're in a argument with them and you cant understand them or remotely satisfy them, most women dont even know what they want unless it has to do with having a family and a career or just some cock there to hold them :\ No guy is going to understand what we want or understand us period. We're female...Wtf do you expect out of a question like that? :?

Chelle

Postby Claire 36 days, 3 hours ago

a man to love me for me, not to flirt with other woman getting dirty txts sent to them, honesty,trust, give me the love i deserve, romance, i want the perfect partner, who i can also call my best friend

Claire

Postby Medardo 35 days, 8 hours ago

Well we live in a society that always tend to look on what we can get out of someone. There is a saying that says it is better to give than to receive. In the book of ecclesiastes it talks about that there is a time for everything, but that our focus needs to be the the eternal and not the temporary qualities. Anything seen with the natural eyes will eventually pass away. The qualities that one gains with the help of god are called fruits of the spirit, and my future wife one day will have that, but not until she sees that i have those qualties as well. Happiness is a prayer away, and the only way to receive what you want is to know how to give it. Truthfully what most woman and men want is limited to what their knowledge of happiness is, and how willing they are to please each other. If a real women is in the right direction of thought then she will want a man that loves her with all his heart and makes every little detail a romantic one. This can only be done with the overflowing love of god within us.

Medardo

Postby Ian 32 days, 7 hours ago

I am what women want :D

Ian

Postby Slick3000 32 days, 3 hours ago

Amazingly, I can honestly say that I am not sure what I want. I am not afraid of commitment..(although my heart starts to race and I start looking for the door even thinking about it..lol (just kidding)

Yes, I want the spectacular bedroom scenes, and yes I want to be pampered but not smoothered. Yes I want the doors held open for me, I think relationships should go both ways..the more I feel pampered and loved the more I pamper and give.. no matter what whom you find; wheter its on FreeHookup or else where look for the person with the win/win mentality..

I have a ton of friends and there really isnt a huge gaping difference between what the guys want and the girls want.

Slick3000

Postby Choi 32 days, 1 hour ago

I've read a lot of this thread (but haven't read all), nobody mentioned UNDERSTANDING & RESPECT? How about we start showing some of that for a change?
I won't pretend I know what women want, but I bet those 2 things are a pretty good start.

On another note, ever notice that all that BS articles in women magazines, like "How to satisfy a man" or "What man want" is written by A WOMAN? I think we can give a much better insight on those...

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, appreciate women more, and stop generalizing that all they want is money.

Choi

Postby Reiome 32 days, 1 hour ago

An intelligant guy who will be loyal and treat us like a princess and not be scared of commitment :)

Reiome

Postby Randy 31 days, 17 hours ago

All kinds computer stuff flashing ### much computer hero as Dad is Telegraph ### take,and I could be wrong,is,security,attention,and not too much baggage from previous encounters,on a man's ###t for GOD's sake,and your own,be ###n't be a fake anything or lie at the ###st be your own damn-fool ### she is attracted,don't change,be polite and considerate,if you have never learned basic manners,spend a week with Gramma!And try not to wreck things for ###at is my experience,good-night

Randy

Postby cityboy_23237 31 days, 5 hours ago

Lmao ya in all girls want is sum "13"inch cock in them.

cityboy_23237

Postby alain 31 days, 3 hours ago

girl like to be take as baby but sometimes like a queen it's very difficult to know exactly but we men we have to make them undrstand us by discussing and negocition. :ugeek:

alain

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Girl