FreeHookup

Community

long hair on men

Moderator: Sarshet

Post a reply

Re: long hair on men

Postby Nellie180 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm

yea i think only the head is ok, i'm kinda not a "hairy leg" on a guy person, not that there won't be some just not a lot. I think the long hair is cute and if he looks cute with it short too then we can change it up a bit. Also to follow up "QuicksandSlowly" I (Girl) have long hair too and it's fun keeping it up :D8-):D

Nellie180

Postby David on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 pm

I believe hair on both sexes is important...I mean keep it short where it needs to be but on the top of my head it grows wild. So why not just let it be? It's just hair...LOL!!!

David

Postby wing on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:39 am

David wrote:I believe hair on both sexes is important...I mean keep it short where it needs to be but on the top of my head it grows wild. So why not just let it be? It's just hair...LOL!!!

More hair - more fun - not because of hair as much as it is describing a person and its temper!

wing

Postby Flutterby on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:59 am

as long as it suits the person it doesnt matter to me. as for hair getting in the way - the only time mines a problem is if i get hugged from behind, then whoevers doing the hugging gets a facefull of hair! :D

Flutterby

Postby Nellie180 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:15 pm

That's so true *Flutterby*. Many of my guy friends do that, then complain that i have a lot of hair, but sucks for them for sneeking up behind me. :D:D:D

Nellie180

Previous

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Girl