Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

How about licking behind ears?

Moderator: Anne

Post a reply

How about licking behind ears?

Postby Marcus 5 days, 15 hours ago

Thought I would be less dramatic and ask this instead.
It can have the most dramatic effect for some while others find it a bit off putting.

How about it?

Marcus
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 8 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Legendary (Michael) 5 days ago

Get a dog to do it for you. :lol:

Legendary (Michael)
 
Posts: 313
Joined: 34 days, 15 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Marcus 5 days ago

So you say that there is a connection between dog ownership and this ;).

No but it is actually one of the strategic sense spots. There is some Indian book about this (not Kama Sutra). If you trigger all of them simultanously then you can cause some seriously cool effects.

Marcus
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 8 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Evan 4 days, 8 hours ago

Not behind ears, dearest... In them! :oops:;)

Evan
 
Posts: 290
Joined: 45 days, 20 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Marcus 4 days, 8 hours ago

Evan wrote:Not behind ears, dearest... In them! :oops:;)


I mean't to say that too :). But I am correct then that it is an erogene zone? (or whateve it is called in English)

Marcus
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 8 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Evan 4 days, 8 hours ago

Marcus wrote:
Evan wrote:Not behind ears, dearest... In them! :oops:;)


I mean't to say that too :). But I am correct then that it is an erogene zone? (or whateve it is called in English)

Um, yeah... I'll admit to getting turned to butter... :oops:

Evan
 
Posts: 290
Joined: 45 days, 20 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Jim 4 days, 6 hours ago

I don't have a problem with licking anywhere :lol:

Jim
 
Posts: 45
Joined: 90 days, 10 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Jason 4 days, 6 hours ago

Marcus wrote:Thought I would be less dramatic and ask this instead.
It can have the most dramatic effect for some while others find it a bit off putting.

How about it?



Yah, and a little inside the ear as well, just a little, not a slobber, thats a turnoff having your ear dripping

Jason
 
Posts: 303
Joined: 57 days, 7 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Marcus 4 days, 1 hour ago

Would be interesting to know all the known areas. Not counting genitals.

Are they different from person to person?

Marcus
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 8 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How about licking behind ears?

Postby Missparkles 3 days, 20 hours ago

Marcus wrote:Would be interesting to know all the known areas. Not counting genitals.

Are they different from person to person?


Yep.


Sparkles.
:)

Missparkles
 
Posts: 2611
Joined: 85 days, 15 hours ago
Top

Next

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Girl