Sign Up Now!
Register for a freehookup.dating Account
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Moderator: Anne

Post a reply

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Dyree Monti 22 days, 5 hours ago

Wow im really amazed,just reading some of this mails here....i cant believed that there are still men who really BELIEVE in love... but since we are in new aera... high Tech. and people are so busy with their lives , no trust and are occupied with their goals and achievement that they forgot the real meaning of love,may be theres s till guys who really want love but they are afraid to be turn down or to be cheated.. EGO is the best enemy of LOVE..... try to think it over.... if ur wise... you will understand me...Dont be afraid... try to fall inlove.. its worth the pain....lol

Dyree Monti
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 34 days, 7 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Abdul Khalid 22 days, 4 hours ago

Happy Lady wrote:I know sex is extremely important to men. I am just wondering is love still important to men? Sex is fantastic, but wouldn't a meaningful relationship make it over the top?


for me love is everything... and love not just between people but also love to Our God,love to animal.. plant.. and love to everything good in this world..

sex actually one of way how we show our love..to someone that diffrent gender with us..

Abdul Khalid
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 22 days, 4 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby James 21 days, 21 hours ago

I have been looking for love for 25 years and still haven't found it. I have loved women, but just not been loved in return. :?

In the meantime have been looking for sex and have found plenty of that!! :lol:

James
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 214 days, 22 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Paul 20 days, 11 hours ago

to me, sex is sex, just that, the difference is sex is not making love, the best part of making love to me is the after, where you lay there with your arm around her shoulders,her head upon your chest making small talk or drifting off to sleep

Paul
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 21 days, 16 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Palionu 20 days, 9 hours ago

Pauole wrote:I believe "guys" want love too not only girls. I also believe "guys" want sex just as much as girls do visa versa in terms of speaking out about "true love". Sex wouldn't be as meaningful if Love is not valued first in an exclusive relationship.


here here!

Palionu
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 48 days, 20 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Dan 20 days, 1 hour ago

Dyree Monti wrote:Wow im really amazed,just reading some of this mails here....i cant believed that there are still men who really BELIEVE in love... but since we are in new aera... high Tech. and people are so busy with their lives , no trust and are occupied with their goals and achievement that they forgot the real meaning of love,may be theres s till guys who really want love but they are afraid to be turn down or to be cheated.. EGO is the best enemy of LOVE..... try to think it over.... if ur wise... you will understand me...Dont be afraid... try to fall inlove.. its worth the pain....lol


I love you ;)

Dan
 
Posts: 159
Joined: 230 days, 4 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Dyree Monti 15 days, 7 hours ago

Paul wrote:to me, sex is sex, just that, the difference is sex is not making love, the best part of making love to me is the after, where you lay there with your arm around her shoulders,her head upon your chest making small talk or drifting off to sleep

Have done that..... u cant described that feeling or just looking at him or her falling asleep... still sweating and have a very peaceful face.... wooooooo....lol

Dyree Monti
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 34 days, 7 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby dusto 15 days, 1 hour ago

i do hence why im a virgin

dusto
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 15 days, 2 hours ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Chad 15 days, 1 hour ago

I can honestly say that I want love more than anything. I think of sex as just a great feature available from a woman that you are in love with that loves you too. Some guys will say that is a little corny, but I can say that I have never had any serious interest in having sex with a woman that wasn't that special to me. I do know that some people may think that is weird, but that's me. If that makes me weird, I am weird.

Chad
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 15 days, 1 hour ago
Top

Re: Girls want sex too, but do guys want love?

Postby Mikki 14 days, 1 hour ago

Jerome wrote:
Happy Lady wrote:I know sex is extremely important to men. I am just wondering is love still important to men? Sex is fantastic, but wouldn't a meaningful relationship make it over the top?



No! Given the attitudes of so called "modern" women. Why do I want to allow myself to forced into the failed feminist ideological construct of love? Thanks to "modern progressive" ideology we have the ignorant concept of "chemistry". "Chemistry" is nothing more than a half-baked pseudo-scientific religion of the ignorant. When you expect to have found prince charming after 5 minutes of trite conversation it is not "chemistry" it is fantasy. Additionally, when you use sex as a tool to get some desired affectation you give up any right to complain about guys only wanting sex.

Perhaps the question you should be asking is why you women are so quick to judge a person based on a photo? Perhaps if you women starting acting like you really wanted love you might find it.


Wow. On a dating site, it is probably not a good idea to call all women "ignorant" and imply that all women are unrealistic with their heads in the clouds. Just as women shouldn't lump all men into a single category, neither should men place all women into one large group. This reply just seems so bitter, and honestly, its a little offensive. You don't know nor can you claim to know that women don't act like they want love, nor can you say with certainty that we use sex to get "some desired affection."

Perhaps the reason you are on a dating website isn't because of what women do wrong. Maybe your attidtude could use a little adjustment.

For the record, I don't use sex for anything, because I am a virgin. I never judge people on their photo because I am not materialistic. I AM judging you for your comments which clearly show that a woman of my calliber should steer clear of your hatred of feminism.

Mikki
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 19 days, 22 hours ago
Top

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to Ask a Girl