Register for a freehookup.dating Account
FreeHookup Online Dating
community help signup login

FreeHookup Dating Community

How important is sex in a relationship?

Post a reply

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby PMRE 46 days, 7 hours ago

:cry:That'sa heckuva QUESTION, for a MAN who looks like I do ,n, hasn't had EITHER, since "3-31-91". Women SAY, " Looks do not matter." THAT FUNNY ! It was a CAVE - MAN who 1st said THAT ! He was talking about his neighbors UGLY DAUGHTER ! " LOOKS DO NOT MATTER. IT's WHAT'S ONNA INSIDE THAT COUNTS." He was trying to get into her FURRY PANTIES ! The nosy Cave-woman shoulda stuck around for the WHOLE story, befor deciding that WHAT she heard, sounded good ,n, told the other female CAVERS ! ! ! I haven't found a Woman who believes "THAT", in 18+ years, since I was TORCHED. I HAVE A 60% Body BURN. BUT, at 1st mention, to the BURN, it's like, " HEY ! Where'd she go ? " I'd been talking to her for 15 minutes too ! Kinda like the CHICKEN ,n, the EGG. I've never hadda "F--KING" relationship. The others say, " I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER." Ain't that the " KISSA DOOM " ?

PMRE
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 115 days, 1 hour ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Sparkles 46 days, 7 hours ago

PMRE wrote: :cry:That'sa heckuva QUESTION, for a MAN who looks like I do ,n, hasn't had EITHER, since "3-31-91". Women SAY, " Looks do not matter." THAT FUNNY ! It was a CAVE - MAN who 1st said THAT ! He was talking about his neighbors UGLY DAUGHTER ! " LOOKS DO NOT MATTER. IT's WHAT'S ONNA INSIDE THAT COUNTS." He was trying to get into her FURRY PANTIES ! The nosy Cave-woman shoulda stuck around for the WHOLE story, befor deciding that WHAT she heard, sounded good ,n, told the other female CAVERS ! ! ! I haven't found a Woman who believes "THAT", in 18+ years, since I was TORCHED. I HAVE A 60% Body BURN. BUT, at 1st mention, to the BURN, it's like, " HEY ! Where'd she go ? " I'd been talking to her for 15 minutes too ! Kinda like the CHICKEN ,n, the EGG. I've never hadda "F--KING" relationship. The others say, " I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER." Ain't that the " KISSA DOOM " ?


So jaded for one who seems so wise.
Sparkles ain't the prettiest gal on the block...but her personality shines through. Eventually people even forget what she looks like.
It don't matter...after a while. But if she had an ugly personality and a pretty face she would attract more guys...they just wouldn't stick around for long once they found out how ugly she was inside.
Hope that helps.

Sparkles.
:D

Sparkles
 
Posts: 3173
Joined: 127 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby BobWalker 46 days, 6 hours ago

I'm one of those old fashioned guys. When I have one woman, it's enough. Great sex is a really big perk, but a great friendship and a lot of laughs way outweighs it. Lonesome Twin says it pretty good. Seems like he's got his shit together. Miss Sparks is my idol. She's got balls, brains and intelligence (and humor). Definitely has her shit together.

BobWalker
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 58 days ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Sparkles 46 days, 6 hours ago

Lonesome Twin is a cool dude and wise beyond his years.
But you're right Bob. If you respect and enjoy a person for who they are the rest just sorts itself out.
Communication, verbal and visual is paramount. You have to care for someone to want to put the extra effort in to read the signs..but if you do it pays off big time. And both people in the relationship are happy.
Simple really.
Just finding someone on the same rung of life...on every level is the difficult pat. But it's fun looking.
Sparkles advice..."Don't settle." Go for what you want..not second best because you think the best ain't out there. Everyone deserves the best. And the best is yet to come.
Hang in there. If it came easily it wouldn't be appreciated...enjoy the ride that life offers...every moment.
It's all you got.

Sparkles.
:D

Sparkles
 
Posts: 3173
Joined: 127 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Glenn 46 days, 4 hours ago

Missparkles wrote:
PMRE wrote: :cry:That'sa heckuva QUESTION, for a MAN who looks like I do ,n, hasn't had EITHER, since "3-31-91". Women SAY, " Looks do not matter." THAT FUNNY ! It was a CAVE - MAN who 1st said THAT ! He was talking about his neighbors UGLY DAUGHTER ! " LOOKS DO NOT MATTER. IT's WHAT'S ONNA INSIDE THAT COUNTS." He was trying to get into her FURRY PANTIES ! The nosy Cave-woman shoulda stuck around for the WHOLE story, befor deciding that WHAT she heard, sounded good ,n, told the other female CAVERS ! ! ! I haven't found a Woman who believes "THAT", in 18+ years, since I was TORCHED. I HAVE A 60% Body BURN. BUT, at 1st mention, to the BURN, it's like, " HEY ! Where'd she go ? " I'd been talking to her for 15 minutes too ! Kinda like the CHICKEN ,n, the EGG. I've never hadda "F--KING" relationship. The others say, " I LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER." Ain't that the " KISSA DOOM " ?


So jaded for one who seems so wise.
Sparkles ain't the prettiest gal on the block...but her personality shines through. Eventually people even forget what she looks like.
It don't matter...after a while. But if she had an ugly personality and a pretty face she would attract more guys...they just wouldn't stick around for long once they found out how ugly she was inside.
Hope that helps.

Sparkles.
:D

That's actually some pretty sage wisdom, you shooting for the Ann Landers or Dear Abby of the UK? ;)

Glenn
 
Posts: 442
Joined: 114 days, 12 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Glenn 46 days, 4 hours ago

BobWalker wrote:I'm one of those old fashioned guys. When I have one woman, it's enough. Great sex is a really big perk, but a great friendship and a lot of laughs way outweighs it. Lonesome Twin says it pretty good. Seems like he's got his shit together. Miss Sparks is my idol. She's got balls, brains and intelligence (and humor). Definitely has her shit together.


Whoa there Bob, at the rate your going you will swell her up so much she will think she's too good to even talk to us. :lol::lol::lol:

Glenn
 
Posts: 442
Joined: 114 days, 12 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Glenn 46 days, 4 hours ago

Missparkles wrote:Lonesome Twin is a cool dude and wise beyond his years.
But you're right Bob. If you respect and enjoy a person for who they are the rest just sorts itself out.
Communication, verbal and visual is paramount. You have to care for someone to want to put the extra effort in to read the signs..but if you do it pays off big time. And both people in the relationship are happy.
Simple really.
Just finding someone on the same rung of life...on every level is the difficult pat. But it's fun looking.
Sparkles advice..."Don't settle." Go for what you want..not second best because you think the best ain't out there. Everyone deserves the best. And the best is yet to come.
Hang in there. If it came easily it wouldn't be appreciated...enjoy the ride that life offers...every moment.
It's all you got.

Sparkles.
:D

Me, I'm chalking up the years but that darn wisdom is illusive. ;)

Glenn
 
Posts: 442
Joined: 114 days, 12 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Sparkles 46 days, 3 hours ago

Glenn wrote:
BobWalker wrote:I'm one of those old fashioned guys. When I have one woman, it's enough. Great sex is a really big perk, but a great friendship and a lot of laughs way outweighs it. Lonesome Twin says it pretty good. Seems like he's got his shit together. Miss Sparks is my idol. She's got balls, brains and intelligence (and humor). Definitely has her shit together.


Whoa there Bob, at the rate your going you will swell her up so much she will think she's too good to even talk to us. :lol::lol::lol:



Who said that? :?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:


Sparkles is just mature not wise. Her old granny taught her everything she knows. ;)


Sparkles.

Sparkles
 
Posts: 3173
Joined: 127 days, 18 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby joe 45 days, 21 hours ago

Missparkles wrote:Ok I'm gonna hit this topic cos I like sex so that makes me an expert...right. :Dwow sure wish you lived closer to me we could have a great time I LOVE pleaseing my woman :evil:

Sex is extremely important in any intimate relationship. Get that right and it works.
If a relationship ain't working even sex won't fix it. It's doomed get over it and move on.
If a relationship works on a practical level but sex isn't good for both people then it's gonna struggle but there is hope.
That's it.

Sparkles.

Anyone agree disagree?

I ain't talking about group sex and swingin' never done it so can't comment.

Sound cool though.

:D

joe
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 49 days, 14 hours ago
Top

Re: How important is sex in a relationship?

Postby Kysparkster 40 days, 20 hours ago

I find that meeting someone for just sex isn't really any good. :(I enjoy it as much as the next person but there has to be communication and mutual feeling for the sex to be what it should be. Pure pleasure and not just getting releif so to speak. When there is a mutual feeling and desire it makes it fantastic. :D:D:DIf not I might as well go to a whorehouse and I have never done that in my 58 yrs. :shock:I guess what I am saying is it has to be natural between 2 people or it just isn't any good.

Kysparkster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 132 days, 10 hours ago
Top

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Return to 50 Plus Singles